Beeses T9K Mafia 1: Game

Gah. Moondoggy was right. Sorry pal, I know you're probably shaking your fist at me right now haha.

Anyways. Down to business. Guess what guys? I found a mafia!!!

DUTCHCHEESE IS MAFIA

VOTE: DUTCHCHEESE

Now, who should I search tonight?
Who would have guessed... turns out Magic was right, even though I had my doubts about him. Looks like things shall be under control now. I say we continue on his lead and investigate Clawstrider.

Vote: DutchCheese

Sorry I haven't posted,, had cadets and basketball and soo many things. Also, I was not getting updates for some reason for this thread... Alas, how do I know I'm a Mafia, or an other role?

Vote: Dutchcheese

Gah. Moondoggy was right. Sorry pal, I know you're probably shaking your fist at me right now haha.

Anyways. Down to business. Guess what guys? I found a mafia!!!

DUTCHCHEESE IS MAFIA

VOTE: DUTCHCHEESE

Now, who should I search tonight?
Good job!

VOTE: DutchCheese

Or he could be the mafia and is sacrificing one of his own people to show he is the cop. So many possibilities... ITS SO INTENSE!

Really I don't think he's lying about his role. If he was I would think the actual cop would speak up then.

They're not reviled?

But anyway, uh, that's interesting >.> So there's no way to know if we actually got a mafia member or not? Besides bbgun saying they were before we lynch them?

I got moondoggy lynched on accident when I came out with my reveal. I said he wasn't mafia because I wanted to tell everyone what I knew. This go him lynched. I azure you that this proves my copness, and I will be more cautious with my reveals to come.

Back