Beeses T9K Mafia 1: Game

They're not reviled?

But anyway, uh, that's interesting >.> So there's no way to know if we actually got a mafia member or not? Besides bbgun saying they were before we lynch them?
My spelling is actually horrendous, funny. My Vocabulary is huge but I just don't know how to spell them correctly on most occasions.

If I didn't edit my posts, you all would probably hate me.

EDIT: I just had to make a Ninja edit just then.

My spelling is actually horrendous, funny. My Vocabulary is huge but I just don't know how to spell them correctly on most occasions.

If I didn't edit my posts, you all would probably hate me.

^^^^^^^^^^^THIS IS ME^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I got moondoggy lynched on accident when I came out with my reveal. I said he wasn't mafia because I wanted to tell everyone what I knew. This go him lynched. I azure you that this proves my copness, and I will be more cautious with my reveals to come.
Well my point was that unless you actually specify if they're mafia or not, we have no way of knowing if we're on the right track.

Who would have guessed... turns out Magic was right, even though I had my doubts about him. Looks like things shall be under control now. I say we continue on his lead and investigate Clawstrider.

Vote: DutchCheese

That is an incredible idea, and I think that that is EXACTLY what you should do. Kthxbai.
Also, VOTE: DUTCH

Well.. since Dutch has a date with le Davy Jones..

Lets look at who didn't vote him so there's people to investigate and marked [ to be killed by teh mafia scum ] shall we?

I'm thinking David and McFar and Skryer, Vincent ?

Oh well we still got time before night falls.

Lets look at who didn't vote him so there's people to investigate and marked [ to be killed by teh mafia scum ] shall we?

Have they even been on?

1. I had school.
2. After school I had my geography quiz to go to.
3. ^^^^^^^

Infinitely trapped in school limbo?

tumblr_liuck7m66o1qzaxefo1_500.png

well y'all be silly.
i can't prevent being lynched, nor do i think it's worth it now since nopony will believe me.
but have fun finding REAL mafia if you guys are going on like this..
i'd suggest investigating magicfordummies.

remember projecto? i was one of the few who protected him.. and i was fucking right to do so!
if he wasn't killed by the mafia you guys would've killed him (and the killer is still there)
magic was the first to call projecto a suspect, seems he wasn't so dangerous after all huh?

all this time i tried to keep you guys awake enough to NOT follow 1 person (magic)
with no results apperantly.

anyways, was fun playing guys ;)
now excuse me, i have to drive my diamond unicorn towards the mothership of derp.. which is on Mars
*flies off*

well y'all be silly.
i can't prevent being lynched, nor do i think it's worth it now since nopony will believe me.
but have fun finding REAL mafia if you guys are going on like this..
i'd suggest investigating magicfordummies.

remember projecto? i was one of the few who protected him.. and i was fucking right to do so!
if he wasn't killed by the mafia you guys would've killed him (and the killer is still there)
magic was the first to call projecto a suspect, seems he wasn't so dangerous after all huh?

all this time i tried to keep you guys awake enough to NOT follow 1 person (magic)
with no results apperantly.

anyways, was fun playing guys ;)
now excuse me, i have to drive my diamond unicorn towards the mothership of derp.. which is on Mars
*flies off*
*Sees Dutch fly away*

Think you can get away that easily?

*Fires rockets into Dutch, he crashes to the ground*

Narrator has a Rocket launcher.... DONOTARGUUEWITHMEEEE...

Sleep or I'll pimp ye

*Sees Dutch fly away*

Think you can get away that easily?

*Fires rockets into Dutch, he crashes to the ground*

Narrator has a Rocket launcher.... DONOTARGUUEWITHMEEEE...

Sleep or I'll pimp ye
*suddenly falls asleep and falls into a huge volcano*

For reference, the reason I didn't vote to lynch Dutch was because I didn't think there was enough real evidence against him.

*sleeps in peace*

Back