Beeses T9K Mafia 1: Game

VOTE: Karma

I know I don't know anything about whats going on, but I want to add a little pizazz to this thread.

Guys. Before we go off and lynch karma... Would you want me to investigate him tonight? I don't think he's mafia, and I'd rather check for sure than waste another townsperson. Unless you guys have any other leads...

Guys. Before we go off and lynch karma... Would you want me to investigate him tonight? I don't think he's mafia, and I'd rather check for sure than waste another townsperson. Unless you guys have any other leads...
We're not thinking he's mafia though. But you can investigate him if you can find out if he's the serial killer or not. Though the wait may also make it so another kill can be done, if he is indeed the serial killer and not a joker (or just plain joking and being a weirdo).

We're not thinking he's mafia though. But you can investigate him if you can find out if he's the serial killer or not. Though the wait may also make it so another kill can be done, if he is indeed the serial killer and not a joker (or just plain joking and being a weirdo).

Hmm... This makes me wonder... Is the Joker technically a townsperson?

But Beese hasn't even confirmed if there is a Joker...he said there could be and knowing beese he is probably messing with our minds

Back