Beeses T9K Mafia 1: Game

And even if there was a joker, cop can only see if they're mafia or town

Joker will turn up as town.

Meh. I'd only need to know if he was mafia or not. That way I'd know he's just screwin with us. Besides, I still am not sure who I'm going to search anyways.

There is the potential Karma is a Mafia, and he's messing with us to divert our attention away from something... I'm not too sure. If he is indeed the Joker, why waste our lynch on him? We could pay attention to someone else, and maybe scrutinize other people... I don't know why everyone's so keen to jump on the "lynch Karma" bandwagon. A wee bit scummy perhaps?

Anyway, the Joker's not important at the moment, it's finding out who is and isn't Mafia.

Blaaah, why does everyone keep bringing up him being mafia or not? I never thought he was mafia. Not once. My thought was that he was the serial killer.

Lets say I am mafia, lynch me, mafia kills someone anyways.
Lets say I am Joker, no one wins.
Lets say I am serial killer, few options
A. Let me live and I kill who you want.
B. Lynch me and be one less against mafia.
C. Let me live and Mafia kills me.
I missing anything?

Keeping him alive is more beneficial, one more person to stave off mafia majority in the town.
We should be looking at the motives behind the votes on him.
Which I shall do soon.

Yeah...keeping a serial killer alive is a GREAT idea.
Not neccessarily. He's a neutral, so he's not scum or town. That means there's no real disadvantage to killing him. If he accidentally kills a town, probing for a scum, then it's coincidental. It's not a good thing, but if it means he can pick off some nasty scum for us, then whatevs.

I would lean more to killing the SK then saving him (if Karma is indeed the SK), but meh.

Not neccessarily. He's a neutral, so he's not scum or town. That means there's no real disadvantage to killing him. If he accidentally kills a town, probing for a scum, then it's coincidental. It's not a good thing, but if it means he can pick off some nasty scum for us, then whatevs.

I would lean more to killing the SK then saving him (if Karma is indeed the SK), but meh.
Except he wants to kill everyone, he wins when everyone but him is dead. It's not someone I would really give trust in.

But if he does get lynched and then the serial killer kills someone tonight then that would suck...

Except he wants to kill everyone, he wins when everyone but him is dead. It's not someone I would really give trust in.

But if he does get lynched and then the serial killer kills someone tonight then that would suck...
I guess. Look, in terms of priority, we want to look for scum and get rid of the SK. It's generally easier to look for scum than the SK.

But I'm going to shut up now. I bet the Mafia are farkin' rolling around laughing, as this clusterfuck suits them nicely.

Gah! I'll just search him! If this keeps updating then I'll never sleep!
But like I've asked a bazillion times, can you determine if they're the serial killer or just mafia?
I guess. Look, in terms of priority, we want to look for scum and get rid of the SK. It's generally easier to look for scum than the SK.

But I'm going to shut up now. I bet the Mafia are farkin' rolling around laughing, as this clusterfuck suits them nicely.
And really one of my thoughts on this is that I really doubt the serial killer would want to kill the mafia. Unless the mafia kills him, they do his job for him. Though I suppose getting the town to lynch everyone else works just as well. :eek:

Gah, I don't know anymore. I'm just going to stick with my vote and leave it at that.

Back