• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Craaap - I may have just griefed spawn. Yikes. Forgiveness, please?

What the.... Could you use words please, not pictures or videos?
*changes it*
close_enough.png

This is awesome! New players will just log on and be like "OMG NETHER PORTALZ I MUST ENTER!1!1!" Things won't turn out the best for them.:laugh:

YOU... Just beat towny. That sir deserves applause. I've said it before and I'll say it again... Nether portals make NO SENSE!

There is in fact a portal (other than this new one) in spawn protection. It originally was near these two houses that got cuboided flat, but the portal still exists in the Nether...

...and the overworld end exists again too, still in the spawn protection, it's just in a slightly different place.

Um… The portal that originally created the portal at spawn is still there, protected by Wooty's town, and has apparently been used. I've tried to warn him about it before it was used, but haven't gotten any word from him. I really hope I don't get banned for that - I didn't use the portal today. Someone else did.

2012-01-19_14.19.27.png

Back