• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Craaap - I may have just griefed spawn. Yikes. Forgiveness, please?

I just had an idea: what if using nether portals required using the sign on sign island? That way Wooty could justify having a nether portal in spawn (that he puts up, as opposed to the currently generated one) and sign island, and fast(er) travel between the two.

I just had an idea: what if using nether portals required using the sign on sign island? That way Wooty could justify having a nether portal in spawn (that he puts up, as opposed to the currently generated one) and sign island, and fast(er) travel between the two.

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of Sign Island?

You still didn't know. It's not like you planned it would happen by knowing all spawning algorithms. Just calm down about it. This thread needs to be archived for being sexy.
Actually yeah he did know. XD
He put a portal in coordination with the nether cords with distance with where the spawn is. lol

He put a portal in coordination with the nether cords with distance with where the spawn is. lol
He wouldn't know it would pop up IN the spawn tower. Or fuck up some guys work. This thread needs big bold caps on the home screen saying "READ ME" so all noobs can learn mindfuck.

He wouldn't know it would pop up IN the spawn tower. Or fuck up some guys work. This thread needs big bold caps on the home screen saying "READ ME" so all noobs can learn mindfuck.
I know, but in reference to what you said he was trying to coordinate where the spawn was in nether and that happened.

I had heard there was a portal near spawn, so I risked making the portal at exactly 1/8th spawn's coordinates. I didn't know that the portal would end up in the spawn building, but neither did I accept that it was a risk, which I should have done.

Back