• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Credits and Condos after wipe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diemundz

I was just wondering... After all these idiots stop posting shit on this thread, what the fuck will happen to it then? I was also wondering if anyone would ever stop posting on this thread at all. I have about 65 posts at the time of writing this, and I have deleted all of them but people are still posting mean shit about me behind my back. If I am able to at least keep my good reputation even though all these dickhordes are ruining it with their incessant, irritating cyberbullying, I will probably get a good job when I get older, but if not, then I say fuck you all.
-Diemundz

When wipes happen, the tradition is everyone (EVERYONE) starts over completely fresh. No plots, no credits, no special permissions, etc. Completely fresh.

すみません

Is that a radical or some tense I missed?
です, apart from being overused for all the wrong reasons, is just like a full-stop.

It just means "it".

So if I say "犬 です” (inu desu, inu = dog), I'm just saying "It's a dog.".

I mean, you are using casual form, and you're obviously using Google Translate...

LET'S GET BACK ON TOPIC I DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH OF THIS SHIT

I mean, you are using casual form, and you're obviously using Google Translate...
Actually I was using some japanese keyboard key IME+/dictionary. I'm trying to learn japanese cause Im hopeful to take some japanese classes in the future....

Ill pm you about it.

I fucked a smelly poo bum.
reaction35.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back