• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Credits and Condos after wipe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know other servers that will, and I'm not afraid to quit this server if I am unsatisfied with the results of the wipe.

You must be a spoiled little child...

Another one lost to stupidity

Untitled.png

lolz.

I didn't see any dafamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, or violations of the law in this thread.

Nice try, kiddo. You should learn to grow up.

And if I do post any more threads, they will be in the "Mature Discussion" category.
But they should only be there if they're mature discussions.

> implying that they will be mature

Also I thought you were leaving?

Regardless of what you think, deleting posts isn't the mature way of going through with an argument. You should stand your ground and prove your point, if not then calmly and responsibly back away.
Censorship of information is never good.
Ever.

That right there is abusive, hateful, and threatening material. Cyberbullying is against the law, too.
No it isn't.
It's also not cyber-bullying.

Also, I think you'll find that cyber-bullying operates in a sort of legal gray area, where it's hard to discern what's against the law.

But it's not against the law for me to say that you're being silly.

It's not against the law to say that everyone here is making me uncomfortable and harassing me.
Uncomfortable? We should be.
Harassing you? Perhaps.

You need to get a thicker skin, boy. If you're making claims that aren't true and you're behaving inappropriately, then expect a backlash.

...You're also not very good at living up to your words. Aren't you leaving here?
Aren't I being reported right now?

What?
What?

You read through your posts and deleted them.

And Cyber-Bullying is when you're being constantly hounded 24/7 being insulted by extremely hateful words that actually affect you, you know?
Are you having depression because 3 people on a Minecraft server told you why your opinion is silly?
Seriously?

I don't want to cause you harm, or emotionally scar you.
I just want to calmly state why you're wrong.

It is "abusive" "hateful" or "threatening" to me.
Okay, so, the same could be considered of you, in that case.

That is, if we're just deciding that non-threatening things are threatening to particular people.

I now deem bunnies threatening to me. Don't post any bunnies or I'll report you for being hateful.

Okay, so, the same could be considered of you, in that case.

That is, if we're just deciding that non-threatening things are threatening to particular people.

I now deem bunnies threatening to me. Don't post any bunnies or I'll report you for being hateful.
Fuck man bunnies are the most scary shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back