• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Credits and Condos after wipe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not against the law to say that everyone here is making me uncomfortable and harassing me.
Based on your immature reaction to all of this I'm going to assume that you're under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen then you shouldn't bring law into this seeing how your very presence here is breaking a law known as COPPA. On a side note you started all of this with your childish reaction to losing the credits that you have on survival, not that it matters seeing how they can easily be regained unless typing in a username and clicking a button is difficult for you.

Keeby, the COPPA law was kinda changed; this is why we got younger players on the server over the past few months, but I agree with the rest of your post.

Keeby, the COPPA law was kinda changed; this is why we got younger players on the server over the past few months, but I agree with the rest of your post.
The point is that we don't allow people under the age of thirteen here.

Who ever said I was crying, Keeby?
Crying is defined as: demanding attention or remedy; critical; severe. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure most of the posters in this thread would say that you're demanding remedy by wanting to be able to keep your credits. It's like seeing a toddler scream because something didn't go the way they wanted.

Either way, it's also Team9000 rules. You agree you are over 13 by signing up, if you lie about being over 13, you get banned.

If you can't see that, try reading everything in this thread over again.
I read it and I've seen worse happen to people and not take any claims, what was /actually/ illegal but just shrugged it off, because they realized that they're just saying words, over the internet, not to take them seriously.
These people here aren't /trying/ to hurt you.

Good luck with that. Everyone else here, too.
No.
They're not.

Not yet...
Not Yet?
I feel insulted you expect me to start verbally attacking you at any second.
Maybe I find it hurtful?

I don't post bunnies.
It's a hypothetical.
Take bunnies and replace with posts people are making in this thread.
Lets say that Patch goes into a bunny thread, and reports every post because since she finds bunnies "hateful" she has a right to have them stop, removed, all over be banned and have them sent to the law for cyber bullying charges.

By concept, It's identical to what you're saying.

Well, I started this thread, and I did not intend for it to veer off course into immature-cyberbully-land. And if you're not gonna make fun of me, someone else will. And even if all these people aren't trying to hurt me, they're doing a damn good job of it. So stop.

This is Team9000.
You must be new if you didn't expect a thread to fly off-topic and slap you in the face.

I joined the forums 2 days ago. You can call me new, even though I have been on the server for half a year and nobody has ever insulted or harassed me there.
That might be because you didn't demand things be changed in favor of your opinion, instead of the majority of everyone else, until now.

Can't expect not to be called a child by someone when you demand things be made your way.

I joined the forums 2 days ago. You can call me new, even though I have been on the server for half a year and nobody has ever insulted or harassed me there.
Funnily enough I've been insulted and harassed on the actual server more than I have been here.
I guess I don't whine about completely pointless things such as keeping credits through a wipe.
Look, here's a tip.
If you make a thread, and the question gets awnsered the topic has been solved and thus, it shall fly off topic, since it's been solved.

Regardless, I'll hold you to your word
I am leaving and never coming back.

Just go, don't like it? Leave.
Now.
Go.
Fly you fool!

You know the best way to deal with trolls and cyberbullies is to IGNORE THEM AND LEAVE?

I find it hilarious nothing was even insulting except one person calling him a child (rightly so, in my opinion). So he deletes all his posts. People say he's immature for doing so, and he then threatens to report everyone.

Which side do you see as the "threatening" one? >.>

Wow. I hope you are just trolling, and not actually serious. I cannot believe anyone over the age of 10 would act like this. Way to sink my faith in humanity like that, I spent weeks putting it back together...

I might have to report you, making me feel like this...

Regardless, I'll hold you to your word.

How is that "calmly stating why I'm wrong"???
Because you are seriously infuriating me.
Admins don't delete profiles,
They rarely close threads.
Just go.

You claim to be the victim, but any responsible person would just leave if they don't like it somewhere instead of complaining.

The thread was resolved after the second post, in which Gurw responded to your request with essentially "No."

Edit to add: Wow, with him actually deleting every post he's made, this thread is gonna cause some major dafuqqery for anyone who attempts to read it in the future. (Thus the reason admins don't delete accounts.) XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back