drawing time!

Dutchy, rsmv, thee_pro: add this pony to the list :p
^^ busy with another project atm.. for money this time!

318119_448831808466026_100000176311545_1927723_1559517294_n.jpg

that thing is freaking huge, the first 3 letters together are the size of my hand
and that's only half of the drawing

What are you gonna use it for? If it's just you doing freelance art for people and not for companies and such, most people just use their name or nickname as a brand. If you just want a company name I'm curios to why?

I want to use a company name over just my name because in the future I want to do fashion design and I want to use my full name as my brand name for that. If I wasn't planning to do fashion I would just go with my real name.

I have a request. <3
Could you do a drawing of this with your own style:
pinkie_pie_filly_by_blackm3sh-d3d3y5k.png

I wanna see how fucking adorable you can make it. <3
If you want to that is.. :3
I can give it a go, but I won't be able to get to it until after I get back from Hawaii and even then I've got an adoptable I need to draw for that site I work for before I can get to it haha. XD

Uhm, no... they ALL come on this thread, too... I see no need to trespass into the MLP thread.
Only thing in our thread that is considered trespassing is if you come in and post Rule34 or post insulting things about MLP.

Everyone is welcome in there as long as they play nice.

Not /quite/ what I meant.. but that's okay.
I have stopped posting my work in this thread because of the numerous requests for us to cut back on the pony related material. I only come here now to see what everyone else can do.

Back