drawing time!

I have stopped posting my work in this thread because of the numerous requests for us to cut back on the pony related material. I only come here now to see what everyone else can do.
I have no idea why people are asking you guys to stop... drawing ponies is what you're good at, like REM is good at graffiti, and Nikki/Avi at everything... This is "Drawing Time", it doesn't say "Only Ponies" and it doesn't say "No Ponies", it says show off your artwork. I, for one, enjoy very much seeing what all of you have drawn, be it ponies, or not. Personally, I think anyone asking you guys to knock it off can shove it up their asses. Just because they can't help fill this forum with pretty pictures, doesn't mean they have to make everyone else feel bad and leave.

List? I wanna know about lists! :eek:
Well, a sizable amount of people on this website have their own OC ponies. We were thinking about possibly making a group pic...

Kei Sylvahoof.png

dutchcheese.png

genial2.png

HeccyPonyFin.png

pyrhos.jpg

rsmv2you.jpg

casey.png

patchouli.png

WootPony.jpg

skunkycat.png

thee pro.png

maybe.JPG

P.S. Thee_pro can you please give me a raw file of your OC? I can't seem to upload it after I save it so I'm using the link to your avatar right now.

Thanks, you can delete that post now.

Well, a sizable amount of people on this website have their own OC ponies. We were thinking about possibly making a group pic...

P.S. Thee_pro can you please give me a raw file of your OC? I can't seem to upload it after I save it so I'm using the link to your avatar right now.

lol for using an oc that isn't mine, and for not knowing my name! <3 I love you guise!

I do not, I only have one.. I just swap pictures a lot, lol. I only have Pixiel, I have drawn her, my brother has drawn her, Will has drawn her, and I had her final look commissioned, she is, and always will be, the pony in my current avatar.

I have an rp only account on ponysquare and I borrowed a pony named Sweet Melody to do so with, I'm also going to be deleting that account in the next couple days. I was checking out my rusty rp skills.

Edit: I apologize for confusing you, and you don't have to change that if you don't want to. I have always swapped my picture frequently, to the next cute and/or amazing thing I find, up until I find the perfect avatar that I just can't give up.

mother_3___transit_with_commander_by_orangesonic21-d4ydm1d.png

If you know what this is from, cookies for you.
Yay, another Mother 3 nut!

Oh yeah, about art, too...

I'll post some of my shit up when I get it back. Like, I mean, it's in exhibitions and shit. Nothing actually that prestigious, but yeah.
I mean, I did some drawing today, but it's hard to scan a large canvas.
Also, bulk calcite primer and shit.

Thanks, you can delete that post now.

I only know a few of those ponies, I think they should be titled for those of us who don't know who they are. :p
Also, what does "OC" stand for? :3

Yay, another Mother 3 nut!

Oh yeah, about art, too...

I'll post some of my shit up when I get it back. Like, I mean, it's in exhibitions and shit. Nothing actually that prestigious, but yeah.
I mean, I did some drawing today, but it's hard to scan a large canvas.
Also, bulk calcite primer and shit.

Get a camera and take pictures, and post. :)

I only know a few of those ponies, I think they should be titled for those of us who don't know who they are. :p
Also, what does "OC" stand for? :3
Original character.
More precisely to do with adding extra characters to an already existing world/universe you are probably a fan of.

sigh... Again, I see someone, PIXIEL, has taken comments the wrong way. And thee_pro making it sound like people are calling for a pony ban does NOT help at all. Sure, alot of people are good at drawing ponies, I won't deny that, but like you said, this thread isn't ALL ponies, nor is it NO ponies. All I'm commenting on is that the ratio of ponies to non-ponies is getting knocked considerably off the balance towards the pony side. I won't complain about people posting ponies between every picture or so but it has come to a point where there all full pages of ponies and nothing else. And yes, I do not draw well and I cannot "help fill this forum with pretty pictures". But I do not like the way that you're making it sound like I'm trying to be a keyboard warrior and chase people off a forum for posting too much of a certain content. I asked, politely, for a reduction, not a ban, not a complete removal, of ponies. I have not, nor will I, seeing the aggression the pony side is showing, take a side in this pony/anti-pony thing. I might enjoy shoving things up my own ass but I won't take kindly to people ASKING me to shove stuff in.

I asked, politely, for a reduction, not a ban, not a complete removal, of ponies.
You were not the only one who asked for the content ratio to be cut down a bit. There has been at least 3 or 4 people who have stated that they would like to see the amount of pony content lowered so I complied. Simple as that.

sigh... Again, I see someone, PIXIEL, has taken comments the wrong way. And thee_pro making it sound like people are calling for a pony ban does NOT help at all. Sure, alot of people are good at drawing ponies, I won't deny that, but like you said, this thread isn't ALL ponies, nor is it NO ponies. All I'm commenting on is that the ratio of ponies to non-ponies is getting knocked considerably off the balance towards the pony side. I won't complain about people posting ponies between every picture or so but it has come to a point where there all full pages of ponies and nothing else. And yes, I do not draw well and I cannot "help fill this forum with pretty pictures". But I do not like the way that you're making it sound like I'm trying to be a keyboard warrior and chase people off a forum for posting too much of a certain content. I asked, politely, for a reduction, not a ban, not a complete removal, of ponies. I have not, nor will I, seeing the aggression the pony side is showing, take a side in this pony/anti-pony thing. I might enjoy shoving things up my own ass but I won't take kindly to people ASKING me to shove stuff in.
One: I had no idea YOU requested it..
Two: thee_pro is my brother, and Dutchie is one of my best friends, and I was standing up for them regardless; it's what I do.
Three: You may not like the off-balanced amount of ponies in this drawing thread, however, the way I am seeing it, is there are a lot of ponies, from people REQUESTING that they be drawn for them. People like the talents of our fellow members, and a lot of people are, sorry to say, bronies. I never said you were anti-pony or wanting a ban, I got upset because they felt like they had to leave. I'm decent at drawing ponies, but better at other art. Avi and Nikki draw anything and everything, and I've seen a few pages filled with their work alone. Especially when Avi joined this thread.
Four: I am sorry, that is all, now you may go back to shoving things up your ass for fun <3

Uh... I have nothing new but here's something I drew 10 years ago (Last edit date is labeled January 2002 but it may have made 1-2 years earlier because our Hardrive crashed in 2002)
Mewtwo2002.png
Wow, the regression in your art today is appalling, you were way better back then!

Did I mention it's (not) opposite day?

Back