• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Knights of the Shroom - Beta Town

Anyone know if shrooms catch fire due to lightning strikes?

I have an idea to make our main storehouse a fat, giant shroom.

A shroom castle would be interesting too, although quite demanding on shrooms.

Early in the construction phase, ShroomVille would probably look like a bunch of phalli sticking out of the ground. Hopefully we won't get banned for this. :confused:

I want shroomville to follow a kind of medieval city layout tbh, Inner fort sort of thing with second wall thing with shops and other coolcat stuff and third wall with housing haha however The towers will all look like mushrooms haha

hmmn.

I feel like shroomville will be like what light-elves are to the rest of middle earth. Sort of neutral with everyone but ready to help fight for whichever cause we see most just.
This is an analogy that I can relate to. Kudos to you. Still, we'd love to have you, you can choose how involved you really want to be, and if there is a time of war, you have the freedom to combat to whatever end.

Also, what can I do to help, without actually being in the town. I can work on some ideas for the Psyche temple, if you'd like. Or team up with oozi for that. I'm a fungophile, and this must be epic.

Also... what kind of houses are you planning on building?

hmmn.

I feel like shroomville will be like what light-elves are to the rest of middle earth. Sort of neutral with everyone but ready to help fight for whichever cause we see most just.

I wonder what our degree of connectedness to the Federation will be? Rail connection via a Federation ally (Baltasaria), Nether connection to the Federation (via Knights of the Nether allies), or ????

I wonder what our degree of connectedness to the Federation will be? Rail connection via a Federation ally (Baltasaria), Nether connection to the Federation (via Knights of the Nether allies), or ????
Knights of the Nether is not directly Federation based. The best course of action would be to rail your way to a nearby town, like Cydonia or Baltassaria.

Hmm... from what I've heard, it's unknown whether Woot will wipe the server again. I think we should start scouting sites just in case.

I'll try to be on at 13:30 Saturday, December 10, 2011 (Sydney time)

Soz in advance if you're not from Sydney.

yes please! hahaha, I dont know your friends but if you trust them, then I trust them :)

I am from sydney :D

and haha awesome

HiiLighT is sometimes...hmm joking but rasmu1996 is better on not joking all the time but i'll trust them so i hape they wont do any "bad/stupid" stuff

Back