• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Knights of the Shroom - Beta Town

i do hope more in ramus but in HiiLighT he wont steal or do any stupid stoff only say stuff and i got both on skype so i can talk to them if it is anything
hahaha well thats cool then, give me a shout whenever you're online and ill bring you to ma base ;D

Oozie told me to apply here to join so I will :D
In-game name: Kris19642

I want to join this town because it seems awesome, I dont have a town yet, And I know alot of people from this town. :D

hey mikey i'll just wondering... should it be a gate to it? if its going i'll have a GREAT design here look and i know a good way for the gate to open and close

of course i'll happy doing the gate in other design tho i need all redstone i can get to get it work with no failing :D i promis this is worth it

if got any other ideas i'll happy take them and if you dont want the gate its fine i'll mayby show someone else tho i want that gate!

Attachments

• 2011-12-11_00.18.52.png
    2011-12-11_00.18.52.png
    422.4 KB · Views: 147
hey mikey i'll just wondering... should it be a gate to it? if its going i'll have a GREAT design here look and i know a good way for the gate to open and close

of course i'll happy doing the gate in other design tho i need all redstone i can get to get it work with no failing :D i promis this is worth it

if got any other ideas i'll happy take them and if you dont want the gate its fine i'll mayby show someone else tho i want that gate!

This is why I brought you in here. :D

This is why I brought you in here. :D

YEAY! :p i did make it on single for my multiplayer got griefed by tnt's @_o

and ps when hitting the button on this one so do you have 11 seconds befor its closing its self again

p.p.s and here is what i need (in redstone) its what this one was needed but i used lot more repeaters tho

Attachments

• 2011-12-11_00.54.02.png
    2011-12-11_00.54.02.png
    387.5 KB · Views: 139

I have 3 stacks of redstone :3

In-game name - DoneyHew

I want to join this town because I have a few good friends in here, and it seems pretty damn awesome :D

Back