Mafia Game

I swear, Moondoggy pulled out that pencil from his magical pockets. It's gotta be him.

But... what does he have against Skryter?

Does anyone else find mini_cacti's avatar.. suspicious? I mean, Karmahurts has had his for a while, but I've never seen mini with anything other than his actual mini cacti picture.. I could be wrong, but I just found it interesting.

Sheesh. You guys just want to ruin any chance of being saved. You kill me, you kill us all.

mccoy_vintage_little.jpg

Wait a minute... Mcfar was the first one to accuse Moondoggy.
What does he have against him?

Maybe Skryter offended his love for newspapers somehow...

Insinuating that you are perhaps a doctor, just sounds like something someone would say were his head on the chopping block to make us think that you were the doctor so that we didn't vote to lynch you for stabbing skryter to death with your pencil.

este8.jpg

You guys really don't think I'm the doctor? Well, there's only one way to find out, isn't there?
In any case, I say it's nuron still.

Yet you don't tell us about this until you are a suspect?

When have I ever been deceitful to any of you? It only makes sense that I would be the doctor, given how level-headed I am and always one to try to mediate situations that may arise. Again, if you wish to have me killed, then you all are surely going to die as well.

Does anyone else find mini_cacti's avatar.. suspicious? I mean, Karmahurts has had his for a while, but I've never seen mini with anything other than his actual mini cacti picture.. I could be wrong, but I just found it interesting.
Very astute of you to notice, but I changed my avatar in honor of Problem Slueth, which I finally finished.

Moondoggy may in fact be the doctor, but he might also just be playing at it to avoid a lynching. I also notice that Nuron has yet to post... yet Moondoggy seems very confident of his choice despite this. :cautious:

PI: Ogle disconcertingly at fan while waiting for further evidence. (MSPA references for the win. :D)

EDIT: Unless Moondoggy is the Cop, in which case we should lynch Nuron immediately. God, I love this game already.

EDIT 2: Then again, Moondoggy never even remotely implied that he was a cop when responding to calls of being a doctor. Had he been a cop, surely he would have implied so when he was called a doctor instead, or at least denied being Doctor, hence implying Cop. Major suspicion over here...

Moondoggy may in fact be the doctor, but he might also just be playing at it to avoid a lynching. I also notice that Nuron has yet to post... yet Moondoggy seems very confident of his choice despite this. :cautious:
PI: Ogle disconcertingly at fan while waiting for further evidence. (MSPA references for the win. :D)

EDIT: Unless Moondoggy is the Cop, in which case we should lynch Nuron immediately. God, I love this game already.
But what if McFar is the Cop, and he was right about Moondoggy? That's just an example, but think about it.

When have I ever been deceitful to any of you? It only makes sense that I would be the doctor, given how level-headed I am and always one to try to mediate situations that may arise. Again, if you wish to have me killed, then you all are surely going to die as well.
That seems awfully convenient. I think this whole thing is a backflip on your part to avoid getting killed.

I agree with McFar.
VOTE: moondoggy23

Well, here's how I see it:
1. You claimed that you were the doctor after becoming a suspect.
2. You're basically using scare tactics to get us to keep you alive
3. You have painted a big target on your head for the mafia(If you indeed are the doctor)

So now you have a fair amount of the towns people that think you could possibly be the mafia, and the mafia now have a chance to kill the doctor if you are indeed, telling the truth.

This is all just a game, so just know i'm not calling you a deceitful person, because a lot of this game revolves around deceit ;)

Just so you all know, I'm now assuming each of you who has voted for me are mafia, and are plotting to kill the doctor so you have free reign to kill everyone else without being thwarted.

Well, here's how I see it:
1. You claimed that you were the doctor after becoming a suspect.
2. You're basically using scare tactics to get us to keep you alive
3. You have painted a big target on your head for the mafia(If you indeed are the doctor)

So now you have a fair amount of the towns people that think you could possibly be the mafia, and the mafia now have a chance to kill the doctor if you are indeed, telling the truth.

This is all just a game, so just know i'm not calling you a deceitful person, because a lot of this game revolves around deceit ;)

I understand it's a game, I take no offense. If you guys have real doubt I am not the doctor, then why don't we have a test? Name one random person to be killed, and see if they are saved tomorrow. Aside from me, of course.

Just so you all know, I'm now assuming each of you who has voted for me are mafia, and are plotting to kill the doctor so you have free reign to kill everyone else without being thwarted.
Either way you are screwed. Like Zero said, if you are not Mafia, then they now know that you are important and will kill you if we don't. If you are Mafia, then we will have one less mobster to worry about.

VOTE: MOONDOOGY

I understand it's a game, I take no offense. If you guys have real doubt I am not the doctor, then why don't we have a test? Name one random person to be killed, and see if they are saved tomorrow. Aside from me, of course.
Sounds like a last ditch effort to try to convince us kill one of our own before we hang you. Biased Cacti is now biased.

Back