Mafia Game

You forget that as the doctor, I would be able to save myself if the mafia try to kill me at night. If you all kill me, I would not be able to save myself.

As it stands, I do not wish to end you moondoggy. I just wanted to warn you that announcing your position could be your downfall.
VOTE: NOLYNCH

You forget that as the doctor, I would be able to save myself if the mafia try to kill me at night. If you all kill me, I would not be able to save myself.
So then why don't you save yourself from us? Protect yourself from our lynching if you are the doctor.
EDIT: Nevermind. Just read the rules again. Doctors can only protect during the night. (I think.) Invalid accusation is invalid.

Now is not the time to random lynch, we may need to wait another day.
Every day we wait is another chance for the mafia to kill one of us. You are PS though, and PS is a far more hard-boiled detective than PI... My vote still stands, but I won't push the matter. Perhaps my overly large IMAGINATION is making mountains out of mole hills.

I do want to point out odd it is that McFar chooses me for no reason whatsoever, except that I have voted for Nuron twice now. I only have chosen him a second time since he has remained silent thus far. It's always the quiet ones that will sneak up on you in the end.

As far as mini_cacti and zerobit's campaign to end my life is concerned, it would seem odd that my announcement as the doctor would spur him on to think of me as a threat, except only that if I were to stay alive I would ruin any chances he may have as a mafia man to kill everyone else.

If I am to die, I would turn my gaze directly to those three afterwards, since I'm sure they will find a reason to get you killed next.

Sorry about te fact I have been silent, I have been at meetings with my course adviser and a lecturer. I chose Moondoggy because of the pencil and the fact that it suits him to be killing with a pencil. I have played enough of these games to know not to entirely trust those who tell us their role.

VOTE: MOONDOGGY

Sorry about te fact I have been silent, I have been at meetings with my course adviser and a lecturer. I chose Moondoggy because of the pencil and the fact that it suits him to be killing with a pencil. I have played enough of these games to know not to entirely trust those who tell us their role.

VOTE: MOONDOGGY
I was referring to Nuron being quiet, not you silly.
Vote: nuron

We need to wait for the cop to give us a name.
As soon as the Cop gives a name, he will be in danger. The doctor, whoever it may be, could protect the Cop, but that leaves the doctor at risk.

Also, we don't know who the cop is. Any mafia member/s could claim to be the cop alongside the real one, and we would have yet another mess to untangle. For now I hope the Cop stays well hidden, and I hope it wasn't Skryter...

I was so behind on this thread, didn't even know it existed. Moondoggy, I see how you feel about me now. :oops:

Although there is some validity to moondoggy23's lynching, I'm not convinced. Especially if he is the doctor that'd be a shot in the foot for everyone. I think it's much to early in the game to be pointing fingers on he said she said nonsense, or random guessing.

VOTE: NO lynching

Current Votes

Moon, VOTE: NOLYNCH
Karma, VOTE: NOLYNCH
BBGun, VOTE: NOLYNCH
ZERO, VOTE: NOLYNCH
Nuron, VOTE: NOLYNCH
Bu_3, VOTE: NOLYNCH
that_taco, VOTE: NOLYNCH
Vorspr, VOTE: MOONDOGGY
McFar, VOTE: MOONDOGGY
Godlib, VOTE: MOONDOGGY
Mini_, VOTE: MOONDOGGY
Vince, VOTE: UNAVAILABLE
Rebo, VOTE: UNAVAILABLE

If you want to lynch Moondoggy, You need 3 more votes in your favour.
If you want a No Lynch, You need 0 more votes in your favour.

Look, people are going to have to change votes, or have people who aren't posting post suddenly, sending out prods to inactive members.

Since it's probably going to be close, you're going to need 7 votes out of the 13 alive, instead of 6.

Back