My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

I was just thinking, the Cutiemark Crusaders have built up this whole identity around not having their cutiemarks. What will happen when they get them? Will they be the same ponies? And how will they deal with the possibility of different members of the club getting their cutiemarks before the others? Will that cause a rift among them, or will they remain friends?

I was just thinking, the Cutiemark Crusaders have built up this whole identity around not having their cutiemarks. What will happen when they get them? Will they be the same ponies? And how will they deal with the possibility of different members of the club getting their cutiemarks before the others? Will that cause a rift among them, or will they remain friends?

They won't ever get them

I honestly thought that one of them might get theirs, then the events of the latest episode would play out.
But with this episode I'm not thinking that'll happen.

If it's ever going to happen, they'll all somehow get it at the same time.

If this scenario were ever to play out I believe it would be exactly like how Applebloom reacted to Twist getting hers. Were friends before, never seen together again after the episode.

Actually, their talents have already been hinted at since one of their earlier episodes, and I'm pretty sure this was intentional. Apple Bloom will not continue in her family's business, she'll have nothing to do with apples. Her talent is building stuff (and perhaps soon she'll build the nuclear Vaults).

Scootaloo will become an athlete or an acrobat, similar to her idol Rainbow Dash.

Sweetie Belle can sing just as well, if not better than her elder sister Rarity.

They probably won't get them anytime before the show ends. The whole point of those three is that they crusade to find what their good at, even though we as the audience already know exactly what their talents are. Therefore I predict that they'll get them during
The last episode.

And of course they'll still remain friends.

I fucking love you
Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria...
…there came an era when the ideals of friendship gave way to greed, selfishness, paranoia and a jealous reaping of dwindling space and natural resources. Lands took up arms against their neighbors. The end of the world occurred much as we had predicted -- the world was plunged into an abyss of balefire and dark magic. The details are trivial and pointless. The reasons, as always, purely our own. The world was nearly wiped clean of life. A great cleansing; a magical spark struck by pony hooves quickly raged out of control. Megaspells rained from the skies. Entire lands were swallowed in flames and fell beneath the boiling oceans. Ponykind was almost extinguished, their spirits becoming part of the ambient radiation that blanketed the lands. A quiet darkness fell across the world...

…But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue for another bloody chapter in pony history. In the early days, thousands were spared the horrors of the holocaust by taking refuge in enormous underground shelters known as Stables. But when they emerged, they had only the hell of the wastes to greet them. All except those in Stable Two. For on that fateful day when spellfire rained from the sky, the giant steel door of Stable Two swung closed, and never re-opened.

*cue theme song* My Little Pony, My Little Pony, aaaaahhhhhhhh....

…there came an era when the ideals of friendship gave way to greed, selfishness, paranoia and a jealous reaping of dwindling space and natural resources. Lands took up arms against their neighbors. The end of the world occurred much as we had predicted -- the world was plunged into an abyss of balefire and dark magic. The details are trivial and pointless. The reasons, as always, purely our own. The world was nearly wiped clean of life. A great cleansing; a magical spark struck by pony hooves quickly raged out of control. Megaspells rained from the skies. Entire lands were swallowed in flames and fell beneath the boiling oceans. Ponykind was almost extinguished, their spirits becoming part of the ambient radiation that blanketed the lands. A quiet darkness fell across the world...

…But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue for another bloody chapter in pony history. In the early days, thousands were spared the horrors of the holocaust by taking refuge in enormous underground shelters known as Stables. But when they emerged, they had only the hell of the wastes to greet them. All except those in Stable Two. For on that fateful day when spellfire rained from the sky, the giant steel door of Stable Two swung closed, and never re-opened.

Only thing that saddened me about the vaults was that
they were used for different varieties of tests and most were purposely set up with various faults and flaws. I believe only a total of 3 vaults actually ended up succeeding in their tests and the occupants surviving.

YOU. YOU JUST. YOU. YES. BE MY FRIEND. BEST FRIEND

YOU. YOU JUST. YOU. YES. BE MY FRIEND. BEST FRIEND
I believe we are the only three who have read the stories, most of, if not all of the way through. Probably Beese as well. Best books I've ever read (which is saying something), and my lord the length of em! I believe PH is about to break 1 million words if it hasn't already.

I believe we are the only three who have read the stories, most of, if not all of the way through. MAYBE Oozinator did, but I can't remember. Best books I've ever read (which is saying something), and my lord the length of em! I believe PH is about to break 1 million words if it hasn't already.
Hasn't Beese also read Vanilla twice?

I've only ever read the original Fallout: Equestria. Started on Project Horizons but stopped, and I don't think I'll be reading it anytime soon since I'm busy with A Song of Fire and Ice (Game of Thrones) right now, on the second book.

Plus, PH is becoming scarily long, as if the author wishes to outshine and surpass Kkat. Is it going to end soon?

I've only ever read the original Fallout: Equestria. Started on Project Horizons but stopped, and I don't think I'll be reading it anytime soon since I'm busy with A Song of Fire and Ice (Game of Thrones) right now, on the second book.

Plus, PH is becoming scarily long, as if the author wishes to outshine and surpass Kkat. Is it going to end soon?
I believe we are the only three who have read the stories, most of, if not all of the way through. MAYBE Oozinator did, but I can't remember. Best books I've ever read (which is saying something), and my lord the length of em! I believe PH is about to break 1 million words if it hasn't already.
I'm a few chapters into PH, and need to reread the base story.

Ah yes, I completely forgot about Beese. I think I mistook him for Oozi... I shall now go punish myself. Edited my old post.

PH is in the home stretch with only a few chapters to go until it ends. In my honest opinion it HAS surpassed the vanilla and it goes into a lot more detail about the background stuff going on in the original, especially Macintosh's Marauders.

I'm a few chapters into PH, and need to reread the base story.
Once you hit volume 2 chapter 22, you will not be able to put the story down. That one chapter alone shapes and defines most of the characters into what they need to become.

This part of vanilla has always bothered me... It's funny that Kkat never noticed this.

wat.jpg

Back