My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

I pretty much fell on the floor laughing at this one :rofl:

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-not-sure-if-fluttershyangel.jpg

A interesting catalog of the pmv skype chat with other pmvers I was in during the episode.

bunny fluttershy
df418d90f8a56d5677545aa2a60a1a01.png

r63 becoming canon:
fee4bb24b600395a0c5656a146e992be.png

the ending:
6ce549ef0608784cf1ca3dd6db716b2a.png

Story Time, Kiddies!

Recently, I became good friends with someone I RP with, now. She recently said that she was planning on making a group picture of all the OC's in this RP, but sadly her Tablet broke so she couldn't finish it, this was the same person who drew that birthday card on page 549. Right, so me having a spare tablet that I never use lying about, completely worthless to me. I decided that I'll just give it to her. She said that she couldn't take this without giving nothing in return, so I simply ask her to do a drawing request and leave it at that.

This is the result,
(Scene is a snippet from the RP I'm in)
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/336/7/b/ze_fire_tornado_by_hollow_whispers-d5mw8i5.png

A interesting catalog of the pmv skype chat with other pmvers I was in during the episode.

bunny fluttershy
df418d90f8a56d5677545aa2a60a1a01.png

r63 becoming canon:
fee4bb24b600395a0c5656a146e992be.png

the ending:
6ce549ef0608784cf1ca3dd6db716b2a.png
Rule 63 isn't canon... Big Mac is canon.

I think the ending was pretty good, Pinkie taking a deep breath (or was it releasing one?) signifies how she was just about to blurt out the letter to Celestia. A nice touch.

NOPE, WRONG! IT'S 4 STARS, NOT 6. Beese and thee_pro, you should both know. There were literally 4 stars (or meteors) that went into the moon, and then it flashed.

HAH!

So, I was browsing /mlp/

And well, came across this.
Someone apparently got spoilers for the final episodes.
And well,
It fucking makes sense,
So much foreshadowing,
So much .... ugh, It's just,
By the looks of it, I honestly think it's legit.
Other than personal doubt, everything matches up and MAKES SENSE.
Everything spoiler'd or Collapsed is (potential) spoilers.

[collapse]

1354635891254.jpg

1354512159698.png

Starswirl the bearded, is "bearded" probably means he doesn't have a moustache, who doesn't have a moustache? Discord.

Twilight nags Spike for not recognizing who she was dressed as, Starswirl the Bearded, creator of the animorphic spell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-WMBOBuPeo

Then going back to the quote where he scolds twilight for saying animo, not omni.

>After Starswirl debacle, and NMM deal
>Celestia waits 1000 years to find heir as both protege/element bearer
>Finds in Twilight Sparkle what she found in Starswirl
>All the while, she has been using her own power to keep NMM and Discord imprisoned
>The prophecy is fulfilled, and Celestia successfully gets an heir last minute
>All this was calculated long ago, to ensure Equestria's safety
>Celestia is nowhere near as kind and doting as it seemed, and other situations now take a different light

Starswirl predates Equestria (See: Heartswarming Eve - Unicorn second-in-command played by Twilight is one of his apprentices) so I would have a really hard time believing that he is Discord.
Discord was imprisoned when Equestria existed (see: window of him fucking with ponies) and before Luna/Nightmare Moon was banished. This is definitely after Starswirl, but most likely very very long after the exodus to Equestria because it takes time to establish a new style of government with previously unknown species as rulers.

In response to this ^
Yes, but in "Luna Eclipsed", Luna's reaction to Twilight's costume gives away pretty clearly that she knew the guy. Luna and Celestia probably appeared soon after the event of Heartswarming Eve's story, and met him. However, after Starswirl went all chaotic on the world, they might have tried to reason with him and all, and ultimately decided that they had to seal Discord away, and then took control to reestablish order.

In response to this ^
Twilight also knew what Starswirl looked like ("obscure Unicorn History") from a book illustration/description. It's reasonable that one of his apprentices (like Clover the Clever) or another person wrote/drew a detailed description of him because he was such a famous unicorn. Luna could be familiar with him because she also received a high-class magic education.

The most compelling part: The flag flown by the newly united peoples (ponies) is the Celestia/Luna symbol which lends credence to the idea that the Princesses are actually a myth/symbol-turned-flesh. If you subscribe to the Discord-created-Celestia theory then he was already Discord before they existed.

In response to this^
Twilight did her research on Starswirl's attire, true. But consider the context of the scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsgI7i-q_34#t=8m40s

Twilight goes to talk to the Princess, and the first thing Luna does is commend her for the detail on her costume. Why? Let's take a famous and important human, for example. Someone with a distinguishable look. Say, Einstein, or Stalin, or Napoleon. If someone dressed as any of the three were to approach, I'd probably recognize who they were supposed to be, give a compliment for pulling it off, and just carry on whatever conversation they wanted to start. Or alternatively, not care at all and just talk to them. In that scene, however, Luna appears to take special interest on the amount of detail on the costume. Even if someone were to be rather important and have pictures/detailed descriptions survive long after that person is gone, most people who studied that person's field would know who they were, what they looked like and the like, but not give two damns about detail. In this case, however, to focus and care about that, one would have to A) Be a perfectionist, or B) know the details of that person's attire specially well due to having seen it on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Even more if said attire stands out like Starwhirl's does.

Or maybe I'm just overanalyzing this in hopes that OP turns out to be a Godly Anon.

Apparently, back during season 1, they had the season premier spoiled to. the. dot.
1354511114529.png

So this is still, very possibly legit.

The only thing that has me worried is the line
>"I was just started talking with this mare here, doesn't she have the most lovely eyes? Ah-Ah-Ah! Don't say anything my dear, let's not ruin the moment."

Which is just too perfect, but my thoughts were relieved when I saw this reply

>Showing Derpy in a seemingly positive light.
>Showing one again that Derpy is not gone.
>Complimenting her eyes saying they're "lovely" and nothing to be ashamed of.
>Jokingly not allowing her to speak in order to avoid people who don't like the voice change and people who didn't like the original voice from raising hell.
>And it fits perfectly that Discord would be talking with the one pony who has caused more chaos in the fandom than anything.
[/collapse]

And with that all, all I have to say that after compiling all this, I'm starting to think it's ... too perfect, that someone just went back through all the episodes and made a completely sensible fake.

I'm posting this all here, so that we can see if it's true in the end, or not.

Knowing my luck, it's all a bloody lie.

Still,
Speculation at least, anyone?

So, I was browsing /mlp/

And well,
It fucking makes sense,
So much foreshadowing,

[collapse]

1354635891254.jpg

1354512159698.png

Starswirl the bearded, is "bearded" probably means he doesn't have a moustache, who doesn't have a moustache? Discord.

Twilight nags Spike for not recognizing who she was dressed as, Starswirl the Bearded, creator of the animorphic spell

Then going back to the quote where he scolds twilight for saying animo, not omni.

>All the while, she has been using her own power to keep NMM and Discord imprisoned
>Celestia is nowhere near as kind and doting as it seemed, and other situations now take a different light

Starswirl predates Equestria (See: Heartswarming Eve - Unicorn second-in-command played by Twilight is one of his apprentices) so I would have a really hard time believing that he is Discord.
Discord was imprisoned when Equestria existed (see: window of him fucking with ponies) and before Luna/Nightmare Moon was banished. This is definitely after Starswirl, but most likely very very long after the exodus to Equestria because it takes time to establish a new style of government with previously unknown species as rulers.

In response to this ^
Yes, but in "Luna Eclipsed", Luna's reaction to Twilight's costume gives away pretty clearly that she knew the guy. Luna and Celestia probably appeared soon after the event of Heartswarming Eve's story, and met him. However, after Starswirl went all chaotic on the world, they might have tried to reason with him and all, and ultimately decided that they had to seal Discord away, and then took control to reestablish order.

In response to this ^
Twilight also knew what Starswirl looked like ("obscure Unicorn History") from a book illustration/description. It's reasonable that one of his apprentices (like Clover the Clever) or another person wrote/drew a detailed description of him because he was such a famous unicorn. Luna could be familiar with him because she also received a high-class magic education.

The most compelling part: The flag flown by the newly united peoples (ponies) is the Celestia/Luna symbol which lends credence to the idea that the Princesses are actually a myth/symbol-turned-flesh. If you subscribe to the Discord-created-Celestia theory then he was already Discord before they existed.

In response to this^
Twilight did her research on Starswirl's attire, true. But consider the context of the scene:

Twilight goes to talk to the Princess, and the first thing Luna does is commend her for the detail on her costume. Why? Let's take a famous and important human, for example. Someone with a distinguishable look. Say, Einstein, or Stalin, or Napoleon. If someone dressed as any of the three were to approach, I'd probably recognize who they were supposed to be, give a compliment for pulling it off, and just carry on whatever conversation they wanted to start. Or alternatively, not care at all and just talk to them. In that scene, however, Luna appears to take special interest on the amount of detail on the costume. Even if someone were to be rather important and have pictures/detailed descriptions survive long after that person is gone, most people who studied that person's field would know who they were, what they looked like and the like, but not give two damns about detail. In this case, however, to focus and care about that, one would have to A) Be a perfectionist, or B) know the details of that person's attire specially well due to having seen it on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Even more if said attire stands out like Starwhirl's does.

Or maybe I'm just overanalyzing this in hopes that OP turns out to be a Godly Anon.

Apparently, back during season 1, they had the season premier spoiled to. the. dot.
1354511114529.png

>"I was just started talking with this mare here, doesn't she have the most lovely eyes? Ah-Ah-Ah! Don't say anything my dear, let's not ruin the moment."

>Jokingly not allowing her to speak in order to avoid people who don't like the voice change and people who didn't like the original voice from raising hell.
>And it fits perfectly that Discord would be talking with the one pony who has caused more chaos in the fandom than anything.
[/collapse]

And with that all, all I have to say that after compiling all this, I'm starting to think it's ... too perfect, that someone just went back through all the episodes and made a completely sensible fake.

Still,
Im more fucking impressed by that season 2 prediction while season 1 was airing. Holy fucking shit.

So, I was browsing /mlp/

And well,
It fucking makes sense,
So much foreshadowing,

[collapse]

1354635891254.jpg

1354512159698.png

In response to this ^

In response to this ^

In response to this^

1354511114529.png

[/collapse]

Still,
My god, that does seem too perfect, and definitely something JDL would end up saying as lines for a character.

I personally paid no attention to those tiny details scattered all throughout the 2 seasons, but they now seem to be a reoccurring theme that has been brought to light. And that is starting to creep me out.

But as was said by Discord, "Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

I am very interested in seeing how this turns out.

My god, that does seem too perfect, and definitely something JDL would end up saying as lines for a character.

I personally paid no attention to those tiny details scattered all throughout the 2 seasons, but they now seem to be a reoccurring theme that has been brought to light. And that is starting to creep me out.

But as was said by Discord, "Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

I am very interested in seeing how this turns out.

Exactly, it's something that doesn't just pop up once, it's something that's been poping up over and over and over and over again,
It's like... too perfect, and I really do hope it's true,
Cause it's gonna be an awesome episode if it's true.

So, I was browsing /mlp/

And well,
It fucking makes sense,
So much foreshadowing,

[collapse]

1354635891254.jpg

1354512159698.png

In response to this ^

In response to this ^

In response to this^

1354511114529.png

[/collapse]

Still,
Not clicking. No, not clicking. NO. BAD CACTI, get your mouse away from it! HNNNNNGGGGG.

So, I was browsing /mlp/

And well,
It fucking makes sense,
So much foreshadowing,

[collapse]

1354635891254.jpg

1354512159698.png

In response to this ^

In response to this ^

In response to this^

1354511114529.png

[/collapse]

Still,
Dude, we predicted the Season 2 finale song remember? This is very very possible.

[collapse]Starswirl the Bearded is said to be the father of Amniomorphic spell, which is really quite a dark spell considering the fact that "Amnio" means it has to do with unborn babies, or fetuses. However, if it was really true that Twilight had misread the spell, then things make a lot more sense with the Starswirl=Discord theory.

Consider the word Omnimorphic.

Omni: All/every
Morph: To be transformed

Discord displays the extent of his powers during the Season 2 opener, turning the clouds into Cotton candy, water into chocolate, and basically altering Ponyville beyond recognition. He also reveals that he can shapeshift into apples, balloons, and butterflies. It is quite clear that he is a master of manipulating the properties of objects. The father of Omnimorphic spell.

Edit: Beese btw you better save those images from your post. The thread might 404 soon.[/collapse]

Back