My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

did i post this before? i don't remember
but i fucking love it <3

luna_and_bluewings__request__by_lulu_fong-d5ixku5.png

Oh god, everybody keeps talking about the pandering, the goddamn pandas. Have you people ever considered that maybe we just have such a large issue that every single character popular in the fucking show (i.e. Luna, Vinyl, Derpy, Trixie) because our fucking egos are so damn large? Have you ever considered that maybe they just decided to put the characters in there because they just want to fucking put the characters in there? Why is it that every time they show Derpy or Vinyl in the show, people keep fucking whining "OMG PANDAS, FUCK PANDA, SHOW IS GOING TO SHIT, PANDA!!!", yet when they aren't shown, people talk about how they wish they would have been there. I thought this episode was great, just because Luna is there doesn't mean that it's fucking fan service. Inflated egos are just what might lead us to perceive that.

The show isn't being made for us, it's still being made for little girls. Keep in mind that the reason we like it in the first place is because of how innocent it is. As much as you might want to believe that we are a larger population than the little girls who watch this show, it isn't true. Bronies/Horsefuckers/Ponyfags: random teenagers in high school, to people in college, to the rare middle -aged men who find this show amusing; we are just the minority. Maybe the reason there is so-called "RD-Scootaloo Shipping" is because it was fucking shown from the first Season that she looks up to Rainbow Dash as an idol! Do you think that a later episode would not involve such a relationship? Of course it would, otherwise this little obsession from Scootaloo would never be resolved, and that's just bad storytelling.

1355055549569.gif
>me throughout the season

TL;DR: Season 3 so far has been amazing, there is actually some world-building and a feeling of character development (See: Trixie, Scootaloo). If we think too much of ourselves as a fandom then we are never going to enjoy an episode.

So I've been enjoying this song since it came out (Nov. 15th 2012) and I decided to go back to it's Youtube page and see if he has any more new videos out (trying to learn the new YT layout in the process) and I see a comment that piqued my interest.

Lyrics:
[collapse]
They told me I was the fastest in all of the land.
They said I can be something great in life, but now this life I can't stand.

Why did things have to end this way?

All of the training that I have been through, all the countless hours and days
Feel like they've been such a waste of my time. Why did you have to go away?

This is the end of your time. Now all I can do is cry.
Why couldn't I be more faster. Now I pay this price.

These feelings I cannot hide anymore

My wings were said to be blessed. Better than all of the rest,
but if this is true, then why couldn't I save you?
Failure should not be an option.
It's too late now, for success is now forgotten.

Was it my own fault for not being there on time?
You looked up to me, yet the speed I couldn't find.
I tried my hardest, I swear it.
I wanted you to be saved. Not to be in a grave.
I've failed. I've broken down. I've lost a great soul.
Now I don't know how I could ever become whole.

I'm torn apart and cannot be rebuilt.

Thinking back to that dreaded day.
Now this is all I can say...
FUCK!

My life has changed. My heart has been broken.
Fastest mare alive? More like pony who should DIE!

Forgive me, please. I didn't mean for any of this.
If I could just see you again, then I swear I'll makes things better.
[/collapse]

The comment:
Clipboard02.png

18_00_10_919_176345__UNOPT__
So I've been enjoying this song since it came out (Nov. 15th 2012) and I decided to go back to it's Youtube page and see if he has any more new videos out (trying to learn the new YT layout in the process) and I see a comment that piqued my interest.

Lyrics:
[collapse]
They told me I was the fastest in all of the land.
They said I can be something great in life, but now this life I can't stand.

Why did things have to end this way?

All of the training that I have been through, all the countless hours and days
Feel like they've been such a waste of my time. Why did you have to go away?

This is the end of your time. Now all I can do is cry.
Why couldn't I be more faster. Now I pay this price.

These feelings I cannot hide anymore

Was it my own fault for not being there on time?
You looked up to me, yet the speed I couldn't find.
I tried my hardest, I swear it.
I wanted you to be saved. Not to be in a grave.
I've failed. I've broken down. I've lost a great soul.
Now I don't know how I could ever become whole.

I'm torn apart and cannot be rebuilt.

Thinking back to that dreaded day.
Now this is all I can say...
FUCK!

My life has changed. My heart has been broken.
Fastest mare alive? More like pony who should DIE!

Forgive me, please. I didn't mean for any of this.
If I could just see you again, then I swear I'll makes things better.
[/collapse]

The comment:
View attachment 135260

daaayum, didn't know there was mlp metalcore <3
i should google moar

Oh god, everybody keeps talking about the pandering, the goddamn pandas. Have you people ever considered that maybe we just have such a large issue that every single character popular in the fucking show (i.e. Luna, Vinyl, Derpy, Trixie) because our fucking egos are so damn large? Have you ever considered that maybe they just decided to put the characters in there because they just want to fucking put the characters in there? Why is it that every time they show Derpy or Vinyl in the show, people keep fucking whining "OMG PANDAS, FUCK PANDA, SHOW IS GOING TO SHIT, PANDA!!!", yet when they aren't shown, people talk about how they wish they would have been there. I thought this episode was great, just because Luna is there doesn't mean that it's fucking fan service. Inflated egos are just what might lead us to perceive that.

The show isn't being made for us, it's still being made for little girls. Keep in mind that the reason we like it in the first place is because of how innocent it is. As much as you might want to believe that we are a larger population than the little girls who watch this show, it isn't true. Bronies/Horsefuckers/Ponyfags: random teenagers in high school, to people in college, to the rare middle -aged men who find this show amusing; we are just the minority. Maybe the reason there is so-called "RD-Scootaloo Shipping" is because it was fucking shown from the first Season that she looks up to Rainbow Dash as an idol! Do you think that a later episode would not involve such a relationship? Of course it would, otherwise this little obsession from Scootaloo would never be resolved, and that's just bad storytelling.

View attachment 135258>me throughout the season

TL;DR: Season 3 so far has been amazing, there is actually some world-building and a feeling of character development (See: Trixie, Scootaloo). If we think too much of ourselves as a fandom then we are never going to enjoy an episode.
Yes, fuck me for having an opinion different then you and not enjoying an episode for a certain reason cause you think yours is more right!

Maybe, just maybe,
I didn't enjoy the episode and aspects that are linked to "fan pandering" I didn't enjoy, not because they are being labeled as fan pandering but because I didn't enjoy them in general.

Gasp.

18_00_10_919_176345__UNOPT__

daaayum, didn't know there was mlp metalcore <3
i should google moar
Eeyup. NeedsMoreDjent, MetalcorePony, and sometimes PrinceWhateverer will do metalcore songs. There are others as well.

Yes, fuck me for having an opinion different then you and not enjoying an episode for a certain reason cause you think yours is more right!

Maybe, just maybe,
I didn't enjoy the episode and aspects that are linked to "fan pandering" I didn't enjoy, not because they are being labeled as fan pandering but because I didn't enjoy them in general.

Gasp.

Ladies, ladies... lets not argue about something so trivial.

Maybe, just maybe,

Gasp.
my opions > your opinions
Heh.

For thee_pro

HCStO.gif

Sorry about the poor quality. I used a web app (YT2GIF) because I have no good video-editing programs.

EDIT:

[collapse=Version where she comes in]
bVjwx.gif
[/collapse]

Double post, but my God is it worth it!

Now as you all might know by now, I am majorly in love with orchestral music that comes out of this fanbase, and orchestral in general. Well, I just found this guy by chance and I'm going to have to say he has done the impossible in my eyes. He is (IMHO) better than Makkon06.

He is CarbonMaestro

Just give a listen to his work and enjoy:

Although his Solar Empire one is just a remix of Two Steps From Hell's "Protectors of the Earth"

Double post, but my God is it worth it!

Now as you all might know by now, I am majorly in love with orchestral music that comes out of this fanbase, and orchestral in general. Well, I just found this guy by chance and I'm going to have to say he has done the impossible in my eyes. He is (IMHO) better than Makkon06.

He is CarbonMaestro

Just give a listen to his work and enjoy:

Although his Solar Empire one is just a remix of Two Steps From Hell's "Protectors of the Earth"
Better than Makkon? I will hold you to that, seeing as everything Makkon touches turns to musical gold. (To my ears, at least.)

This person needs moar views. I mean seriously, the first vid in this list only has 55 views...

"Orion Melody" be thar name.

The following song is not pony related so it is in a collapse tag. I ask for all of you to give it a listen though; it is breathtaking and my favorite song by this person.
[collapse]
[/collapse]

Im starting to get pissed off at how difficult it is to properly embed a video from a phone.
Okay, so now that I am home finally, I can fix the embedding problem.

Now here's the thing that pisses me off...

When on my phone I put in the links like this:
Code:
[MEDIA=youtube]ODYYoYxOwJU[/MEDIA]
and they automatically turned into this:
Code:
[MEDIA=youtube]ODYYoYxOwJU[/MEDIA]

No matter how many times I tried to fix it, it would automatically put the url tag back into it which causes it to break.

It is literally impossible to embed a video onto Team9000 from a mobile phone because of this bug, even if the link is correct.

Back