My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Okay, so now that I am home finally, I can fix the embedding problem.

Now here's the thing that pisses me off...

When on my phone I put in the links like this:
Code:
[MEDIA=youtube]ODYYoYxOwJU[/MEDIA]
and they automatically turned into this:
Code:
[MEDIA=youtube]ODYYoYxOwJU[/MEDIA]

No matter how many times I tried to fix it, it would automatically put the url tag back into it which causes it to break.

It is literally impossible to embed a video onto Team9000 from a mobile phone because of this bug, even if the link is correct.

It's a side effect of using tapatalk, unfortunately.

So, I succumbed to temptation today and bought two packets of MLP trading cards. I have an Applejack foil card, and a Scootaloo foil card. I also got Big Mac and Granny Smith, a couple of scenes from varying episodes, Angel the Bunny, and Tank the Tortoise. I was most excited about Scootaloo.

So, I succumbed to temptation today and bought two packets of MLP trading cards. I have an Applejack foil card, and a Scootaloo foil card. I also got Big Mac and Granny Smith, a couple of scenes from varying episodes, Angel the Bunny, and Tank the Tortoise. I was most excited about Scootaloo.
Marry me. Now.

So I can have access to a Scootaloo card.

nwSRU.gif

So yesterday, I was trying to figure out which places in Middle Earth the Mane 6 would live.

I decided that Fluttershy would spend most of her time in Rivendell, with visits to the forest of Middle-Earth, including Fangorn, Lorien and Mirkwood. Applejack would live in the Shire. Twilight would spend divide her time between Lothlorien, Rivendell and Minas Tirith (Because they all have a lot of history, magic and libraries). Pinkie Pie would spend a lot of time in the Shire (because hobbits throw the best parties), or Mirkwood (because those elves throw good parties too). Rarity, would stay wherever dwarves can be found, because of their gift for mining jewels, and crafting fine things. But she might go to Rivendell whenever she finds that the dwarves are too uncouth for her sensibilities. And Rainbow Dash would be in Rohan, because their loyalty and determination would suit her. Also, a flying pony? They'd worship her.

Wow. I need help. Holy crap.

Back