My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

I think it might be okay to say I have an obsession with the FoE series by this point...
Also I found 2 new side stories branching from them as well that I am going to start reading as they look interesting and have gotten solid reviews thus far.
ask_littlepip__propaganda_poster_by_spikeshi-d5dus0f.png

I laughed at this image a lot longer than I should have:
saviors_of_the_wastland_by_srelio-d5jnmwj.png

Also these:
But if you haven't read to the final quarter of FoE: PH then these images will contain slight visual spoilers to the aftereffect of an important event.
she_broke_pip_by_mistermech-d4ob9tt.jpg

side_effects_by_mistermech-d4o6247.jpg

I've read vanilla twice, PH, Heroes, Misfits and many, many other side fics.
Also plan on reading Murky No. 7 soon.

I also have the current chapter of Heroes up now, and I'm currently reading it.

I've read vanilla twice, PH, Heroes, Misfits and many, many other side fics.
Also plan on reading Murky No. 7 soon.

I also have the current chapter of Heroes up now, and I'm currently reading it.
The two I mentioned are New Roam and Broken Steel. Going to read them in a bit, but they are only in their starting phases with 16 chapters each.

Well this is quite unexpected, but it appears that I have gotten onto EQD. I created a list of covers for the comic series, and apparently Seth saw it and thought it was awesome! It really means a lot to me, as I have always thought of the fandom and how it has so many wonderful contributors that give so much, and how, no matter what I do, I could never contribute like they do. I have always wanted to make others experiences with this fandom better, and hopefully that's what this list will do. Thanks to everyone on here, without your support, I doubt it would have been possible.

The article, if interested: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/10/list-of-variant-covers-with-pictures.html
So many covers! So little time...

Back