Show off your ride...

as soon as I can I will take some pics of my cars and upload em. I guarantee you will all enjoy what my first car was.

I have an 89 Grand Marquis with massive electrical problems.. No wipers, No Fuel Guage... Just headlights and Spedometer.. Added bonus: I have to duct tape the key in ignition or the car turns off..

I have an 89 Grand Marquis with massive electrical problems.. No wipers, No Fuel Guage... Just headlights and Spedometer.. Added bonus: I have to duct tape the key in ignition or the car turns off..
So its like a rolling piece of shit?

Had it for 2 weeks now :D
I also apologize in advance for reviving. Didn't want to make another thread :)

576633_10150816207396441_585726440_9817274_248472201_n.jpg

8076024_1.jpg

This is my car 2001 and its a lemon, 4 grand and its in a shop.
I bought a toyota camry that needs a little work but its much better
api-model-year-image.jpg

these car are built to last. this runs better then my focus. its a 98
so its major built from japan instead of here in the US. I'll post later
real shots of my car in my boba fett helmet :D

My new baby.

View attachment 143908

More later.

My poor baby is getting rained on her first day
View attachment 143913
View attachment 143916
View attachment 143915

Will have to take more sometime when it isn't raining, and some inside ones before I destroy the floor with my gross work boots :s (of COURSE it would have to rain and get my boots all gross as soon as I get the car)

Siiince this is apparently the place I'm supposed to be putting these pictures, I guess I'll put more here:

Back open
20140917_072439.jpg

LED Daytime running lamps
20140917_072535.jpg

Seats
20140917_072511.jpg

Suddenly potato interior
20140917_072502.jpg

Thingybobers
20140917_072613.jpg

Siiince this is apparently the place I'm supposed to be putting these pictures, I guess I'll put more here:

Back open
View attachment 143926

LED Daytime running lamps
View attachment 143927

Seats
View attachment 143929

Suddenly potato interior
View attachment 143928

Thingybobers
View attachment 143930

So, the next time you need to parallel park, are you just going to pull into the space like it's a regular parking spot? I saw a Smart car in downtown a little bit ago and it was parallel parked like normal, but those things are so short, you could get away just pulling into curb-side parking spot. I would do it.

Can't tell if car or
418MYkrVT5L._AA500_.jpg
Only been a few days, but reaaaallly getting tired of the jokes.

Not even funny anymore. I've already heard the little toy car joke. I've already heard the joke of it doing a wheelie past 25 mph.

I've heard the joke about farting and blowing it across the parking lot.

I would like to be able to enjoy my car without it being called a douchemobile. It is my car. I love it. I would like to not be brought down every time I mention it to anyone.

Only been a few days, but reaaaallly getting tired of the jokes.

Not even funny anymore. I've already heard the little toy car joke. I've already heard the joke of it doing a wheelie past 25 mph.

I've heard the joke about farting and blowing it across the parking lot.

I would like to be able to enjoy my car without it being called a douchemobile. It is my car. I love it. I would like to not be brought down every time I mention it to anyone.

Oh boy, I'm going to get guilt tripped because I made fun of Patch's car. Sorry Patch... I apologize for not knowing every other joke everyone else made.

Back