Show off your ride...

adorable bubble of fuel efficiency
I think it looks like a fun little car, although I do have my doubts about there being adequate leg room for a 6'2" passenger, and there is a distinct lack of chibi Miku plushies hanging from the rearview mirror. :3 If I weren't spoiled by the superior maneuvering and situational awareness I get from two-wheeled vehicles, it's the sort of thing I'd probably end up driving (assuming I'd fit, of course).

I think it looks like a fun little car, although I do have my doubts about there being adequate leg room for a 6'2" passenger, and there is a distinct lack of chibi Miku plushies hanging from the rearview mirror. :3 If I weren't spoiled by the superior maneuvering and situational awareness I get from two-wheeled vehicles, it's the sort of thing I'd probably end up driving (assuming I'd fit, of course).
I have a distinct lack of Miku plushies in general >.>;

And, being I'm pretty short I can't really say, but I -did- have to pull the seat forward a bit to feel comfortable reaching the pedals.

I have a distinct lack of Miku plushies in general >.>;

And, being I'm pretty short I can't really say, but I -did- have to pull the seat forward a bit to feel comfortable reaching the pedals.

All i want/need for my car and personal happiness is a plushie of Blaziken, and my minecraft skin.

So.. my Dad works at Nissan. I gots the hookup.
I had to get another car recently, cuz my old one was about to have Transmission death. (and I only had it a year, from where someone hit my Chrysler and killed the radiator.. which I had only a year from when Terminix totaled my big Dodge truck and damaged my neck/shoulder. I have terrible luck, and drivers here SUCK. I did not learn to drive here, THANK GODS.) I towed it back home from a 4-hour trip, just so it wouldn't risk death on the way, and I traded it in without them knowing it was on the last leg. For full trade-in value. No regrets.

Ended up getting a good deal on a spankin new FUTURE (2015) Nissan Versa. Part of the good deal was that it had super minor hail damage from a recent storm (all fixed for free).. and it is cursed. It has been sold 3 times before, and each time, the buyers returned it (personal/financial reasons. Nothing actually wrong with the car.) I knew it was the car for me. (also the cheapest price/payment deal I could get in my case.. so that helped). Also? It's blue, almost like a Tardis.

So I dubbed it Spooky Tardis. Spooky for short. Yanno.. like Mulder's nickname on the X-Files. #oldskool #nerd

20140724_082344-1.jpg

I mean.. it's nothin super fancy. But it's my first NEW new car.. and that's a pretty big deal for me. And I loves it. It's mah bab.

I was distracted by Jerzey's joke, but if you're gonna make fun of me, then why would I even want to answer you?
Because I know what I would do, and your answer would validate my existence. And it's the nice thing to do. If not for me or you, do it for your country.

Because I know what I would do, and your answer would validate my existence. And it's the nice thing to do. If not for me or you, do it for your country.
The nice thing to do would also be not to make fun of me. The fucking Smart car people even park normally into curb-side parking spaces, that should validate things.

Me? I'm going to park in there parallel, like a normal person.

Wifey wants one of these, not gonna lie I like em for compactness and gas mileage is pretty fair right?
Aroundish 40 MPG, and that's for a 2013, not really sure if 2015s are more fuel efficient

The nice thing to do would also be not to make fun of me. The fucking Smart car people even park normally into curb-side parking spaces, that should validate things.

Me? I'm going to park in there normally.

Aroundish 40 MPG, and that's for a 2013, not really sure if 2015s are more fuel efficient

Not that i want to dis-rail the conversation but in euro they got a car smaller when folded, that's right a car that folds when parked and its like 16,000 in usd or €13,000 it can travel up to 65 miles on a single recharge. its called the "Hiriko". But really i don't see why these smaller cars are so much a fuss. if Patchy likes her car then that's cool she is going green :D .However I would say Patch, its pretty fearful when your on highway with all those semi truck passing next to you.

Smaller-than-Smart-MIT-designed-folding-electric-car-Hiriko-Fold-scheduled-to-go-on-sale-next-year-at-16000.jpg

Not that i want to dis-rail the conversation but in euro they got a car smaller when folded, that's right a car that folds when parked and its like 16,000 in usd or €13,000 it can travel up to 65 miles on a single recharge. its called the "Hiriko". But really i don't see why these smaller cars are so much a fuss. if Patchy likes her car then that's cool she is going green :D .However I would say Patch, its pretty fearful when your on highway with all those semi truck passing next to you.

Smaller-than-Smart-MIT-designed-folding-electric-car-Hiriko-Fold-scheduled-to-go-on-sale-next-year-at-16000.jpg
My car was the same price, and I don't have an electric because I don't live in a city, that would be silly to have electric in middle of nowhere, plus with a gas one I can actually -travel- with it.

And everything gets fucked by semi-trucks, that's not even a real argument, though it seems to be used a lot.

I feel much safer in this than larger cars.

My car was the same price, and I don't have an electric because I don't live in a city, that would be silly to have electric.

And everything gets fucked by semi-trucks, that's not even a real argument, though it seems to be used a lot.

I feel much safer in this than larger cars.
I definitely like my little Versa more than the bigger cars/vans/trucks I've driven in the past. Yeah, bigger vehicles give you more of a tank feel, and can be intimidating on the road, but I feel safer in the smaller car just because I can maneuver it faster/more easily.

Drove my grandma's Lincoln Town Car, it's a damn boat I swear! Used to have a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Edition that caught the wind much more than my current car (Chevy Aveo.) I actually need to buy a small truck next year for doing some hauling as it sucks not being able to really haul any large things in a car trunk... Also toss the trash in the truck bed rather than stinking up the car trunk :D.

Back