*Sigh* Missing you all!

sethro34

I miss all of Team9000! I regret for my stupidity and for using the gay x-ray mod! I don't know what I was thinking. I haven't found a permonite server yet because it's hard to make friiends and because I don't like PvP servers or servers where griefing is aloud! I don't know what to do! I am starting to think about quiting Minecraft. Goodbye. :(

Your indirect request to be unbanned probably will not help you.

However, I'm sure there is another T9K server where your not banned. (Minecraft Classic, maybe?)

I miss all of Team9000! I regret for my stupidity and for using the gay x-ray mod! I don't know what I was thinking. I haven't found a permonite server yet because it's hard to make friiends and because I don't like PvP servers or servers where griefing is aloud! I don't know what to do! I am starting to think about quiting Minecraft. Goodbye. :(

I am gay and I find your comment offensive...

I wasn't talking to you! Dupy Dupy!
Bananas :3
baby-maker.jpg

I can't get on survival either because my rep is too low. Don't be a little whiner about it. Join classic and become the coolest guy ever. Or leave and be "that guy who nobody cares about".

bye seth we will miss you.......... :(:( if you want we can go on xbox live and play :)

Back