*Sigh* Missing you all!

I was looking at the Team9000 map today watching relaxingbedo run my town and I felt like that I was going to cry! I really screwed up everything with that STUPID gay mod! I wish I never let that guy join my town and I told someone that my friend had 50 diamond blocks and the other guy said "I bet he's using x-ray" and I said "he would never do tha!" But he did and I be relaxingbedo said the same about me when he was told about my ban. I miss you relaxingbedo! ;(

35sodi.jpg

Not true. For one Woot rarely ever IP bans anyone on survival. Also even if he did, 99 percent of residential internet is not on a static IP and changes every week or so.

Just buy a new account dude and let bygones be bygones.
My IP is static :(

Why is eveyone here so mean to sethro34?

He already said he was sort of sorry and wants to be remembered well before he leaves, yet everyone keeps trolling him on so hard.
If any of you were actually mature, you'd think about being in his situation and feel that he probably deserves a second chance.

NA... NA... NA... NA... :trollface:

Why is eveyone here so mean to sethro34?

He already said he was sort of sorry and wants to be remembered well before he leaves, yet everyone keeps trolling him on so hard.
If any of you were actually mature, you'd think about being in his situation and feel that he probably deserves a second chance.

NA... NA... NA... NA... :trollface:
I read those Na's like this

Back