• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

threating to box in my town

He said that cause he was scared, when you mentioned screenshots. :p

no i messaged him the other day after this was posted and hes all like i said i was sorry i was bored blah blah and im like NO u said sorry to midnight not me! then i asked him if he was even owner of the town and he was like no.... and im like ok well next time there is a problem get ur mayor/town owner to message me insted of u causing a scene thanks. his mayor still hasnt messaged me tho.

(nova) i keep telling people off for it tho. i dont mind little bits of thread derailing coz its a t9k specialty. but just going compeletly off topic (like we are good for) i am trying to stop lawl XD < 33

Now let's get back to the topic that was originally intended to be discussed on this thread.
Thank you.

no nova im going to derail this train for aliittle bit, we need to make a pit stop at platform what does the way i spell lawl/lol hav to do with getting boxed in coz i am really curious......

and yes this thread is now a train *chooo chooo*

Maybe he boxed in your town because he doesn't like the word "lawl".
he had neva talked to me he told nova and midnight and midnight told me >.< i wasnt even online when this was said. and he clearly stated in the pictures it was coz he wanted the land so now u are just trolling.

no nova im going to derail this train for aliittle bit, we need to make a pit stop at platform what does the way i spell lawl/lol hav to do with getting boxed in coz i am really curious......

and yes this thread is now a train *chooo chooo*

he had neva talked to me he told nova and midnight and midnight told me >.< i wasnt even online when this was said. and he clearly stated in the pictures it was coz he wanted the land so now u are just trolling.

Maybe he's a......Spelling Nazi?
People hate change, just saying.
Now.....let's get serious.

2 things:
1. He's not even the mayor of the town, L4ank is.
2. Her town, Riften, hasn't been land-locked yet.

and it neva will b landlocked unless they can some up with 500credits to all of my 250 credits.... which i dont think they can coz they need to buy 2 plots to each of my 1 plots.

and it neva will b landlocked unless they can some up with 500credits to all of my 250 credits.... which i dont think they can coz they need to buy 2 plots to each of my 1 plots.

Actually....it depends on where the plots are placed. Might take 1 plot, might take 3. :p

but chuuuu kno what i mean nova

*fyi yes i kno u or you is easier then chuuuu but again ITS CUTER! XD

You should tell him to call the #Whambulance. You had the means and you purchased the plot. If he had the money and was going to purchase the plot then he would probably own it right now.
THIS is where this thread should have ended. Come to think of it, Ozy, why didn't you lock the thread and move it to "Completed"?

THIS is where this thread should have ended. Come to think of it, Ozy, why didn't you lock the thread and move it to "Completed"?

agreed but i think he kept it open so i can post updates when they threaten me again or something?

Back