• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

threating to box in my town

this thread isnt ment tob dead just noone is ment to b posting in it for awhile except me until another threat it made >.<
Well, you said:

I'm just asking, since this was supposed to be a dead thread (obviously not anymore, -_-).

First things first, I read your post, but not the whole chat log. I understood your point, and I'd prefer to not lower my IQ by reading that mess. So if there's any points to be made, please PM me, or whisper me or L4ank in-game.

As co-mayor of the town, I'd just like to leave an "official" statement.

No, we would never box anyone in even if we did have the means to do so. That would just get things messy, not to mention it'd be a huge waste of resources. You should take things said by strangers with a grain of salt, that's more of a guideline to life than anything though. There were plans to expand towards the jungle which your town is currently in, but we can adapt. After further discussion (which was brief due to server issues), we've expanded one block further and changed our plan to where that will be enough. And if you're wondering, chances are that we will not be neighboring.

Also, lawl is somewhat a sarcastic form of lol. It may mean "laughing at who's laughing" in some uses, but that was not the intended use in its beginning (that I'm aware of).

First things first, I read your post, but not the whole chat log. I understood your point, and I'd prefer to not lower my IQ by reading that mess. So if there's any points to be made, please PM me, or whisper me or L4ank in-game.

As co-mayor of the town, I'd just like to leave an "official" statement.

No, we would never box anyone in even if we did have the means to do so. That would just get things messy, not to mention it'd be a huge waste of resources. You should take things said by strangers with a grain of salt, that's more of a guideline to life than anything though. There were plans to expand towards the jungle which your town is currently in, but we can adapt. After further discussion (which was brief due to server issues), we've expanded one block further and changed our plan to where that will be enough. And if you're wondering, chances are that we will not be neighboring.

Also, lawl is somewhat a sarcastic form of lol. It may mean "laughing at who's laughing" in some uses, but that was not the intended use in its beginning (that I'm aware of).

1. i talked to L4ank and he wants to neighbour Riften and go half with the plots but if ur saying that there is to b no nebourging then fine i wont do it either. simple. and No it was not a sarcastic version of LOL i just type lawl all the time its how i write it, nothing to do with ANY meaning i just write it like that >.< gawd

Back