Get to Know a Gamer: Casham

Who do you want to "Get to Know?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i also agree with casham, pumping ufk dubstep playlists has introduced me to dubstep, hell its what i listen to half the time im on my pc.

Once again, nice work moondoggy :D
I believe thaprofessor would be a good candidate if he's up for it (think he agreed in the last one).
And casham, all i can say is.....I like the way you think ;D

so basically you get yourself drunk and pick the first 4 coloured names you see on the screen in classic?

Uh...that's proprietary information guarded by the US government...and...here's a picture of a pony:

freddie-on-shetland-pony.jpg

I have to say, even though there are fewer votes, so far, I like how close the voting is. This is more the way I visioned things going. I think I'll keep this pattern from here on.

moondoggy23 said:
I'm pretty sure all of the names up there are misspelled in some way. I was rushed this week, and so the quality of my work from the grammatical perspective suffered.

Yeah, like my name, there are no caps to it xD

My Aussie pride is pretty high right now. I had no idea Casham was from Australia.
But, why aren't I on that list? I'm pretty sure I'm perhaps the most egotistical, important person here. And I'm pretty modest, too.

My Aussie pride is pretty high right now. I had no idea Casham was from Australia.
But, why aren't I on that list? I'm pretty sure I'm perhaps the most egotistical, important person here. And I'm pretty modest, too.

LOL. :facepalm: :trollface:

Back