Get to Know a Gamer: Casham

Who do you want to "Get to Know?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
moon said it before and ill say it again, this series although well into its infancy, is fantastic, cannot wait for the next one.

Well, poll's closed. Congrats to Kingjok3r being selected as the next gamer this week! Hopefully I can get a hold of him and get his segment posted on here this week. Many thanks to all of you for ebing so supportive and reading these posts.

Well, poll's closed. Congrats to Kingjok3r being selected as the next gamer this week! Hopefully I can get a hold of him and get his segment posted on here this week. Many thanks to all of you for ebing so supportive and reading these posts.

No problem; this is a good idea, and I've enjoyed it.

Yaaaay! But :yarly: we should do one about me. :doy:

My Aussie pride is pretty high right now. I had no idea Casham was from Australia.
But, why aren't I on that list? I'm pretty sure I'm perhaps the most egotistical, important person here. And I'm pretty modest, too.

Attachments

• CoolCatStory.jpg
    CoolCatStory.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 152
It saddens me that I have no idea who any of the people in the poll are. I guess you're trying to focus on minecraft people.

Back