Get to Know a Gamer: Casham

Who do you want to "Get to Know?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't know I was a nominee until I was told to check my inbox.. Outlandish, I'm not the oldest.. Been a builder for like 2 months and around since guest 128 lol

I think i'm old enough in this community to say that I don't know kingjok3er anyways...

Oh, look, Kingjok3r is a good guy. I've seen him around, building very good things. We get on well.
No offence to you, 'Jok3r, but I don't understand why some engineers and awesomes aren't on this. I'd like to see a thread about, I don't know, Mikeymagic, or Stratadon, or xXibes, or Alimber... There is quite a list.

This isn't a minecraft community.
:freshprince:You said it brah!:freshprince:
In all seriousness though, the reason Team 9000 is sometimes labeled as a Minecraft community is because our server can support hundreds of players at once over a single game. Most of our other game servers can't..., so that means most of our members can be on Minecraft at once.

Oh, look, Kingjok3r is a good guy. I've seen him around, building very good things. We get on well.
No offence to you, 'Jok3r, but I don't understand why some engineers and awesomes aren't on this. I'd like to see a thread about, I don't know, Mikeymagic, or Stratadon, or xXibes, or Alimber... There is quite a list.
I would like to know about Alimber.

I've said this numerous times, and maybe I'm not very clear when I write in these threads, but the idea is that eventually EVERYONE will get a chance at being highlighted in this segment. In case you didn't notice, the polling on this thread had a theme of builders, not all polls will be just builders, or just engineers, etc. The idea was to attract more of the newer members to the GTKAG thread, and also make them feel more welcome. I feel that if I focus solely on the most senior members, the newer members may begin to feel disenfranchised. The feeling of being left out defeats the purpose of this thread. I'm trying to be fair, and fairness takes time.

If there is someone you would like to see in the next poll to vote on, please let me know, I do greatly appreciate all of the input. It make my task of choosing the next names a bit easier. Also, here is the latest GTKAG, you may find the candidates in that poll a bit more desirable.

I've said this numerous times, and maybe I'm not very clear when I write in these threads, but the idea is that eventually EVERYONE will get a chance at being highlighted in this segment. In case you didn't notice, the polling on this thread had a theme of builders, not all polls will be just builders, or just engineers, etc. The idea was to attract more of the newer members to the GTKAG thread, and also make them feel more welcome. I feel that if I focus solely on the most senior members, the newer members may begin to feel disenfranchised. The feeling of being left out defeats the purpose of this thread. I'm trying to be fair, and fairness takes time.

If there is someone you would like to see in the next poll to vote on, please let me know, I do greatly appreciate all of the input. It make my task of choosing the next names a bit easier. Also, here is the latest GTKAG, you may find the candidates in that poll a bit more desirable.
Well said

NewspaperCrane said:
It saddens me that I have no idea who any of the people in the poll are. I guess you're trying to focus on minecraft people.

I think he is just trying to mix it up a little, wether your a new or old member you can still be interesting, and this sort of helps people become more well-known and so that you will no longer be like "oh who's this? They're just a random-I won't talk to them" :)

I think he is just trying to mix it up a little, wether your a new or old member you can still be interesting, and this sort of helps people become more well-known and so that you will no longer be like "oh who's this? They're just a random-I won't talk to them" :)

EPIC THREAD RE-HASH ENABLED

Back