Get to Know a Gamer: Casham

Who do you want to "Get to Know?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm pretty sure all of the names up there are misspelled in some way. I was rushed this week, and so the quality of my work from the grammatical perspective suffered.

Ya got my name right...wait...How'd my name get on the vote?! I was not consulted about this!!!!

Hey casham whats your official work position (If ya dont mind me askin)? LVN, CNA, RN?

That's preposterous, a talking coconut?! Gimme a break. How can a coconut type on a keyboard? By ROLLING on it? Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft yeah right, unless it's a gene manipulated coconut with friggin' hands friggin'. :megusta:

That's preposterous, a talking coconut?! Gimme a break. How can a coconut type on a keyboard? By ROLLING on it? Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft yeah right, unless it's a gene manipulated coconut with friggin' hands friggin'. :megusta:
In Australia, everything is possible.

Casham, if you say New Zealand is the most awsome place you have ever been to, you clearly never visited austria. Come 'ere and I'll show you the good wine's we have. :thumbsup:

bratwurst mit pommes.
You can get that in Germany as well. That's not austrian, n00b.
252-n00b-opposite-of-pro.jpg

Back