Get to Know a Gamer: NewspaperCrane! (finally!)

Which Gamer Would you Like to "Get to Know?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moondoggy23

Hello everyone and once again welcome to another edition of "Get to Know a Gamer!" I would firstly like to issue a sincere apology to you all for the severe delay in getting this latest one out to you. NewpaperCrane and I had several scheduling conflicts, with him rap battling homeless people for money for homeless people and me being married. Eventually things sorted itself out, and this is what came out of it. NewspaperCrane has been around for a good, long while, and that means something somewhere. Without further ado, here is the rambling otaku, NewspaperCrane:

By the way, if you can't find the "secret" in the video, just let me know.

NewspaperCrane.jpg

Also, be sure to vote for the next person you would like to see in the next "Get to Know a Gamer." Many thanks to everyone who keeps sending me messages with suggestions for the next spotlight, those names are being written down for later editions. If you have any questions you'd like to see asked, please let me know, those are always appreciated.

Nice, a video this time :D though I didn't catch a half of the things what Crane said, this is why I don't use mumble. Can't understand what the hell you Americans, aussies etc are mumbling about in there :megusta: Blame it on me and my bad english speaking skills. I foresee Squeebz being in the next edition of GTKAG.

Can't understand what the hell you Americans, aussies etc are mumbling about in there

Well, for the uninitiated, the Australian accent of aforesaid Cashams, Mikeys and Vorsprungs can be quite daunting. Don't worry - we're just saying nasty things about you in our crazy backstreet language.

And another thing... Great video 'Crane, nice interview 'Doggy. Good to see 'em...
Although, that video ran for forever.

Great vid Crane! I actually didn't expect a video, but it was well worth the wait. And once again moondoggy, great job with the GTKAG series ;)

Back