Get to Know a Gamer: NewspaperCrane! (finally!)

Which Gamer Would you Like to "Get to Know?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know if you've noticed... but these polls seem to have a theme. All of the peolle on this one are female... allegedly at least (that or the theme for this is children, seeing as cathy is in the poll :/ )

Still, you gotta admit.... rsmv, gurw, and Magic vs. Casham? Um.... yeah.... kinda unfair, cuz Casham's too popular :doy:

I**And I have no idea why Godlib would vote for me, unless he thinks I am hiding some big secret from him, like how lately I have been foiling his attempts at taking out the garbage by slightly tearing the bottom of the garbage bags, so when he goes to pull the bag out of the can it spills the all the garbage into the can and leaves him with a giant mess to clean up.....>.> **

I fuckin knew it!!!

on a side note, just finished watching the vid. my favorite quote you ask? "who gives a fuck about hats?" I plan to use this out of context for a long long time.

Not even important? Everything a member of T9k does is important, it's what helps a community function. There isn't any arguing, at least none that I have noticed.

Still, you gotta admit.... rsmv, gurw, and Magic vs. Casham? Um.... yeah.... kinda unfair, cuz Casham's too popular :doy:

Yes. That one was unfair. You're right, and I'll take the blame for that one. In my mind, when I thought of those four guys, they're all people I would like to get to know more about, so there was a little bit of method to my madness in that one and I thought the voting would maybe be a little bit more close. I have since learned my lesson, and if you take note, three of the last polls have been themed in some way. This poll is all girls, the one prior to that was non-Minecraft T9Kers, and the one before that was all Builders. It seems fair to me to place the gamers in themes, especially since not everyone plays Minecraft, so choosing who to be in the poll based on their rank in Minecraft alone is bogus and excludes some very old members of the community (by old, I mean you guys have been here the longest).

I am trying to be fair, however, as I say at the END OF EVERY ONE OF MY GTKAG POSTS, EVERYONE will eventually get a shot at being highlighted. Just because rsmv, thegurw, and magic didn't win doesn't mean they will not get another chance, or another one after that and so on. I'm not doing this for a short time and then quitting. I don't do that.

As I also say at the end of every GTKAG (you guys really should read these things, I don't type this stuff to accelerate my carpel tunnel), if there is someone you'd like to see have a chance at being voted on, let me know, and I'll be sure to include them in a poll at a later date. There are a lot of us out there, and I don't know everyone, so without your help, this may come off as one-sided or biased, since I'm listing the names of gamers I know and I know are on here frequently enough to get back to me in a decent amount of time for this thing to be weekly (NewspaperCrane was and will be the only exception).

**And I have no idea why Godlib would vote for me, unless he thinks I am hiding some big secret from him, like how lately I have been foiling his attempts at taking out the garbage by slightly tearing the bottom of the garbage bags, so when he goes to pull the bag out of the can it spills the all the garbage into the can and leaves him with a giant mess to clean up.....>.> **

Oh my...

Back