Get to Know a Gamer: NewspaperCrane! (finally!)

Which Gamer Would you Like to "Get to Know?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So...there's only 47 people who care to see one of these four people highlighted next week?

Actually, that's pretty disgraceful.

Should I go the 'Crane way and set up a macro that votes for Cathy 300 times? (Although, I doubt 'Crane would actually do that.)

So...there's only 47 people who care to see one of these four people highlighted next week?

That would 49...Unless you are not counting a couple for some reason or another.
I hope you're not getting discouraged. I personally enjoy reading these each time you post them, and 47-49 people is a good turn out in my opinion.

That would 49...Unless you are not counting a couple for some reason or another.
I hope you're not getting discouraged. I personally enjoy reading these each time you post them, and 47-49 people is a good turn out in my opinion.

It's 51, now.

Squeebz has won the majority of the votes, therefore she will be highlighted in this week's Get to Know a Gamer! Barring any delays (which there better not be), her interview should be up by the end of this week.

Squeebz has won the majority of the votes, therefore she will be highlighted in this week's Get to Know a Gamer! Barring any delays (which there better not be), her interview should be up by the end of this week.

....Feeling a bit threatened, like you'll hunt me down if anything gets in the way... XD

I feel like I should point out that squeebz did not get the majority of the votes, she got the most votes.

Back