Get to Know a Gamer: NewspaperCrane! (finally!)

Which Gamer Would you Like to "Get to Know?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In t9k, poll asks for you!
i-want-you-to-vote-2.jpg
Cathykiddo!
And me too ^_^

I don't know why im on here either twisted :confused:

Because you four are pretty much the only girls in T9K that are currently active, except for Alimber. And maybe Y2hecate.
There was a rumbling to have a "Ladies Edition" of GTKAG, and this is their wish fulfilled.

Because you four are pretty much the only girls in T9K that are currently active, except for Alimber. And maybe Y2hecate.
There was a rumbling to have a "Ladies Edition" of GTKAG, and this is their wish fulfilled.

I thought I was the only one who mentioned it? .....That was a rumble? :confused:

As i said. I didnt mean to. I even asked conrod if he could change it Loll. I was suppose to vote for twisted. I even said that as soon as i accidental did it.

I also had a rage fit yesterday and you should ignore every comment i made yesterday :3
Wasn't in the mood to talk to people.

Okay, Moondoggy. These later GTKAG's have been somewhat rigged. xD

You put Rsmv2you, TheGurw, and MagicForDummies.... with CASHAM. Really?

and now you put Ambidextrious, TwistedWicked, and Cathykiddo.... wth SQUEEBZ. Just '...'.

I have nothing against or for anyone, I'm just pointing out that you're putting obvious choices with other people who aren't so obvious.

Note: I do notice Cathy's in a close second, but that's because she's popular with the younger members on T9k... but there are less members of the youth than you guys.

:nyan:
ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY!

Okay, Moondoggy. These later GTKAG's have been somewhat rigged. xD

You put Rsmv2you, TheGurw, and MagicForDummies.... with CASHAM. Really?

and now you put Ambidextrious, TwistedWicked, and Cathykiddo.... wth SQUEEBZ. Just '...'.

I have nothing against or for anyone, I'm just pointing out that you're putting obvious choices with other people who aren't so obvious.

Note: I do notice Cathy's in a close second, but that's because she's popular with the younger members on T9k... but there are less members of the youth than you guys.

:nyan:
ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY!

well the beauty of these GTKAG. eventually it will cover a broad range of users, just because you were in one poll, does not mean you will not be in another one at another time. and none of the polls have really been rigged, just unbalanced, and moon has made attempts to remedy this issue.

I wouldn't call it rigged, at all. Rigged would be someone with a more influential word getting on here and posting comments such as "Vote for this person because I did" kind of thing.

Just because the choices seem like they are at different ends of the spectrum shouldn't make anyone feel like it is rigged, it's called Variety. Either way there would be someone there with a comment such as this, if Moon was to make the polls with nothing but admins from the forum/other games someone would be there to say "Hey what about us little guys?", and like me for instance, I asked when there was going to be a GTKAG profiling the girl gamers. It all depends on how you look at things.

I personally believe that Moondoggy is doing a perfect job at capturing the essence of each person he interviews, and I can't wait to get to know more of you.

**And I have no idea why Godlib would vote for me, unless he thinks I am hiding some big secret from him, like how lately I have been foiling his attempts at taking out the garbage by slightly tearing the bottom of the garbage bags, so when he goes to pull the bag out of the can it spills the all the garbage into the can and leaves him with a giant mess to clean up.....>.> **

Back