Beeses T9K Mafia 1: Game

the joker may not be karma, and karma could actually be the SK, and just wanting out of the game....now i am confused.
That's why I'm voting to lynch him just in case. I don't really want to risk it by being like "Oh he was just being silly!" and then find out when we're all dead that he was the serial killer and we didn't take his random claim seriously.

Could be he's just making a joke for some reason but I'm just not taking the chance.

I have feelings too.
Text = Alive
Text = Dead
Text = Missing without Reason (issued when inactive for 3 days, will receive prod)
Text = Missing with Reason
Text = Maybe Mafia(through process of elimination)

PLAYERS

_Joostb
bbgunshot
Bu_3sko0or96
cacher97
clawstrider
ConroD
DANIELb217
Downed_Foes
DutchCheese
Godliberator
ienjoywaffles
im3nuron
karmahurts
katphish
Magic for Dummies
Mcfar45
Mini_Cacti
moondoggy23
Patchouli
Projecto
Skryter
Squeebz
ThaProfessor
that_taco_guy
TheNinjaDavid
Vincent2128
Vorsprung
ZEROBIT4​
I'm pretty sure I said David wasn't mafia...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but having a role doesn't immediately save them from being replaced, does it not?

Are you asking if they get removed if they're inactive, even if they are one of the important roles? If so, then probably. But that would have to be confirmed by Beese.

EDIT:
Oh there you are :p
Yes, I too have to sleep.

I'll just try to answer every possible question

If you're inactive and have a special role, You'll be replaced if you don't respond to your prods
If you're inactive and don't have a special role, You'll be replaced if you don't respond to your prods.
If you choose to leave and have a special role, You'll be replaced
If you choose to leave and don't have a special role, You'll be replaced

So it doesn't matter if you have a role or not.

Yes, I too have to sleep.

I'll just try to answer every possible question

If you're inactive and have a special role, You'll be replaced if you don't respond to your prods
If you're inactive and don't have a special role, You'll be replaced if you don't respond to your prods.
If you choose to leave and have a special role, You'll be replaced
If you choose to leave and don't have a special role, You'll be replaced

So it doesn't matter if you have a role or not.
What I wanted to know.

So what I'm saying is, I think we shouldn't be too hasty about judging those who aren't posting as much, as it could just be that they're Townies.

Also, it's unrelated, but look at this:
Question:

Are we allowed to make demands on the premise that I am wearing an alabaster gimp suit and a gas mask?
images

Back