Beeses T9K Mafia 1: Game

I have feelings too.
Text = Alive
Text = Dead
Text = Missing without Reason (issued when inactive for 3 days, will receive prod)
Text = Missing with Reason
Text = Maybe Mafia(through process of elimination)

PLAYERS

_Joostb
bbgunshot
Bu_3sko0or96
cacher97
clawstrider
ConroD
DANIELb217
Downed_Foes
DutchCheese
Godliberator
ienjoywaffles
im3nuron
karmahurts
katphish
Magic for Dummies
Mcfar45
Mini_Cacti
moondoggy23
Patchouli
Projecto
Skryter
Squeebz
ThaProfessor
that_taco_guy
TheNinjaDavid
Vincent2128
Vorsprung
ZEROBIT4​

Fucking.

Necromancers.

EDIT: Although I do approve of Hyperbeaming Magikarps
*Seaking, although i wish I could exchange me Pokemon with Tunapiano.... Chiba ain't having it :p

*falls back into his grave, remembering to take Patchouli's book for a good read with the eye that he still has left

I need some help...

My Friends mafia game needs players and the mod there asked me for replacements, so here I am. If you wish to join that game PM me, if you do I will be in your debt... you may also run a Mafia game in the future too if you want.

Remeber if you want to do this you have to be committed to that game as well as this one, if you're dead and want to play some mafia games this is your opportunity too!

EDIT: I'm going to need 2 replacements.

EDIT: 1 has already been taken by someone not from T9K, so there will only be one person to join.

First I will finish YE OLDE VINCENT STALKER,
Then I will reply to vincent's posts, then I will look at mcfar and Downed Foes. Something has made me suspicious about you Downed.

First I will finish YE OLDE VINCENT STALKER,
Then I will reply to vincent's posts, then I will look at mcfar and Downed Foes. Something has made me suspicious about you Downed.

And the majority of us are suspicious of you Claw, tread lightly these some dangerous waters your entering.

And the majority of us are suspicious of you Claw, tread lightly these some dangerous waters your entering.
Then get the goddamn cop to check me :( I want to be able to lead this safely, with a 100% guarentee that I am not being suspicious.
BB: I would recommend inspecting vincent, but if you don't want to, for whatever reason, feel free to inspect me.

YE OLDE VINCENT STALKER

The day keeps on going until somebody is lynched.
ONE MORE VOTE TIL PROJECTO DIES
Hammer him, anybody.

Again, trying to kill Projecto. I have been through Projecto's posts and apart from one thing which was making a joke by voting for himself, it has created an excuse for Vincent to command the crowd.

Sub that.
Doesn't matter if you're not going to catchup on the entire thread, just make sure you read this.

Mcfar been away, sends him directly to his post saying to hammer Projecto and jumping on the bandwagon etc.

Magic, can you comment on this please?
(In response to accusations that he is trying to take control)
He seems pretty goddamn sure that Magic will help him out... Planning beforehand?

But there already are votes on claw, if you believe he is scum and I am too, then why don't you lynch him first instead? If you sincerely believe I am scum, then just tell everybody to ignore my posts for the rest of the 'day' and lynch me tomorrow.
Also, you are under no obligation to believe anything that anybody says in this thread. Argue about it all you want.
He does like to shift his opinion a lot. First he is voting to kill Projecto --> Zero --> Projecto --> Me. In 2 days.

There are probably more posts than this, but I am tired of stalking. I hope I have put in enough evidence to help people.

Now, response to vincent's posts:

(Each sentence responding to one of yours)Better a lynch on someone acting weirdly than no lynch and cause us all death.
If there were a joker or whatever in this game, I would possibly consider your arguement. As there is not, a Mafia would hardly break their cover by doing that.

(Each sentence responding to one of yours)
He made a joke post, I made a joke vote. That's standard procedure on most online mafia game sites, random voting puts pressure on people and you can analyze their responses to look for scum (mafia/sk)-like snippets. His response made me think Projecto sk after that, but evidently not... (Also, this is the explanation for the Zerovote.)
Well I can't really agree with this tbh, but alright...

I was not trying to force the town to lynch Projecto. I was trying to get the town to actually do something. Projecto was the easiest to put a case upon and get the town to act upon. That is why he was the focus in my post. On the other hand, I clarified after that I thought Projecto was an sk who didn't want to be an sk and thus the weird posts (which you glaringly omitted to quote to put suspicion on me).
You were exactly trying to force the town to lynch Projecto, because he looked weak. This is exactly what a Mafia would do, try to bump off the weakest link in a town, reduce the townies by 1. I glaringly ommited Projecto's posts, as he is dead, and people are still dying. He was definitly not the Seriel Killer.

I was warning Magic and the doctors about Magic being a target. (Warning the doctors to protect Magic, which they failed to do.)
The only one of your posts with any logic (So far). This, I would accept, but I still view you with suspicion.

Lolwtfisthis
We don't need a 'chief investigator' of sorts around. We all need to investigate everyone else.

Yes we do, we need bb to confirm one of us 3 as safe to trust, and as a leader. I don't mind, nor know which one.

Thanks to Skryter for reminding me about when Magic said that his fellow masons would continue his suspicions. Where are the promised masons?
Indeed, basically, I was right.

Please stop propagating me trying to be a 'leader of the townies'. I merely was getting the town to act, not trying to lead it. 'Not posting lately' was due to the fact that Dutchlynch went much faster than I could post (I was at school) and then the reasons explained above.
Do I have to bring up the join the bandwagon, lynch Projecto! again?...

I am 13 as are you. Your argument is invalid.
On another note I am also a holder of an academic scholarship.
As am I, your arguement is invalid.

Wow, this took ages... Longest post yet? Probably...

Next edititon: Mcfar Man-Watch coming soon to all good websites near you

YE OLDE VINCENT STALKER
If there were a joker or whatever in this game, I would possibly consider your arguement. As there is not, a Mafia would hardly break their cover by doing that.

It's funny because I said there could potentially be a Joker.

the joker may not be karma, and karma could actually be the SK, and just wanting out of the game....now i am confused.

Back