• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

How to rank up after builder?

Hours is also helpful. I got told that players mostly get considered from 200+ hours and are only likely to recieve it at 400-ish hours
Hours is about 5% of it. You could play for 500 hours but if you are immature, ask for engineer every day, and are an ass, you wont get any rank beyond whatever they have. Most of it is based on dedication, helping out a shit ton, and acting mature.

Hours is about 5% of it. You could play for 500 hours but if you are immature, ask for engineer every day, and are an ass, you wont get any rank beyond whatever they have. Most of it is based on dedication, helping out a shit ton, and acting mature.
Sorry to troll here, but rsmv not trolling?!?! he must be sick :eek:

Sorry to troll here, but rsmv not trolling?!?! he must be sick :eek:
185px-RarityShrug.png

You guys should also keep in mind that while we try to promote people we feel deserve it, we have hundreds of builders. We dont need that many engineers. The more people we have ranked, the more competitive and harder it is to move up in the rank system as the biggest determining factor for a promotion into the moderator/admin ranks is the need for said players. It sucks, but it would be ridiculous to have that many moderators floating around. Just remember, if you don't get promoted, it doesn't necessarily mean you didn't deserve it or haven't been noticed; we might just be full up on moderators at the moment. If you ever have any questions or need any help in always available, just pm me or make a post.

You guys should also keep in mind that while we try to promote people we feel deserve it, we have hundreds of builders. We dont need that many engineers. The more people we have ranked, the more competitive and harder it is to move up in the rank system as the biggest determining factor for a promotion into the moderator/admin ranks is the need for said players. It sucks, but it would be ridiculous to have that many moderators floating around. Just remember, if you don't get promoted, it doesn't necessarily mean you didn't deserve it or haven't been noticed; we might just be full up on moderators at the moment. If you ever have any questions or need any help in always available, just pm me or make a post.
so how much more engineers do u think ull be exspecting cause i was hoping of acheiving the highest rank possible on this server?:)

The requirements, as stated, are on a case by case basis. When we do them is not important, and if you think it is, then you are probably on the wrong track. We don't look for people show only want to look good when it is important, we look for people who strive to be great at ALL times, and not for other people, but for themselves. Good luck, and I hope I was vague enough to make everyone happy :p

Back