• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

How to rank up after builder?

I think people need to realize that promotion is considered in qualitative terms, rather than quantitatively.

if you're referring to builds, wrong again. Engineer has nothing to do with builds, and it never will.
I am not referring to builds. I am saying that they need to stop thinking in numbers, and start thinking in how they would contribute to the community.

I know, but I haven't seen an engi with less then 200, so it may be not a rule, but it somehow is. :)

EDIT: It may also be because I didn't check every single engi. Is there anyone who got promo with less then 200?
No Idea.. I got mine at ~300-350 and I know Das got his before 300, but correct me if i'm wrong.

I know, but I haven't seen an engi with less then 200, so it may be not a rule, but it somehow is. :)

EDIT: It may also be because I didn't check every single engi. Is there anyone who got promo with less then 200?
Me :D

i think i've been kicking people back when i was a young lad and had somewhere under 100hours.... also there were no engies back then :3
but yeah, to everyone else, if you want to be engie, don't, start wanting to help the server etc, also don't ask around for it, just go out there and do your part, our higher ranks will notice, they always do ;)

Rev80 got his at 80 sumthin hours so there goes that theory :p

zCheshire. I don't know the exact hours he got it at, but I did see him at engy with only 70 hours.

Back