• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

How to rank up after builder?

No Idea.. I got mine at ~300-350 and I know Das got his before 300, but correct me if i'm wrong.
zCheshire. I don't know the exact hours he got it at, but I did see him at engy with only 70 hours.
I got mine around 80 or 90 I don't remember. But the most important fact for a builder hoping to be promoted is this: Everyone Eng+ is looking at the lower ranks and we see who is helping and who is not. We want to make the server the best it can be. Hours mean nothing as stated on here before. Don't be discouraged if you are not promoted to eng while others are. Keep your head up and keep helping people out and you will get your wish soon. Remember rank is willing service to the server not a symbol of power. Also refer to the post by newspapercrane on this it is a great read.

Was is the result of a massive drunkoping?
More like trolloping :D Good ol' casham...

BillyWatkinson kept on blabbering on and on about how he was the new admin, even though any half-wit can tell simply by the text that he's a guest... people tried to tell him that he wasn't and this went on for about 10 minutes or so... then...

1-jpg.85993

3-jpg.85994

He was later caught griefing...

4-jpg.85997

5-jpg.85998

/info him and you'll see he has about 59 minutes on the server

More like trolloping :D Good ol' casham...

BillyWatkinson kept on blabbering on and on about how he was the new admin, even though any half-wit can tell simply by the text that he's a guest... people tried to tell him that he wasn't and this went on for about 10 minutes or so... then...

1-jpg.85993

3-jpg.85994

He was later caught griefing...

4-jpg.85997

5-jpg.85998

/info him and you'll see he has about 59 minutes on the server
Dayum.

If I may borrow and paraphrase a quote of sorts from a certain Civil Rights leader from here in the US: It's not the content of your time on the server, but the quality of your character that matters.

Back