• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I didn't do anything sonic! Please unbanned me!

You can take all of my towns money sonic! I just want my town to stay safe and I want my self to be unbanned! Please?

I didn't use a pattern! I got my friend "evilscaught" to find me diamond to mine using x-ray cause an hour before he said that he used it and I would mine it so I did! And now I realise how wrong it was! :(

sethre34 this is use of the xray mod no dought and i see no reason to unban anymore sorry. there was a appeal about what 6 months ago for a fellow friend (itally91) who was banned for defending himself after nearly being killed by another player that was 1 of 2 appeals i truely thought should be relooked. another ban was the ban of gurw who used math to rework the seed of a minecraft world to find dimond witch is the only other instance that i supported an unban. sorry but you cant get out of this one easly

I didn't use a pattern! I got my friend "evilscaught" to find me diamond to mine using x-ray cause an hour before he said that he used it and I would mine it so I did! And now I realise how wrong it was! :(
So you told your friend to use an xray?

The mining pattern indicated obvious xray usage. It was not luck.
Granted, but innocent until proven guilty, I guess. I'm just being bi-partisan.
But,
He's admitted his guilt, so that's that.
The verdict is up to you, Woot.

He already used x-ray and I asked if I could have some diamonds and he said that we could mine some with his x-ray mod and i ended up following along.

Yup I did admit, BUT I still know not my self using the mod but he used it for me.
To be honest, Sethro, you've lied and changed your story quite a few times. It's a bit of a "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" scenario. Fact of the matter is that you've broken server rules, and thus need to take your ban with humility.

You should of reported the person the moment he told you he has x-ray, you know how Woot is about people who cheat, very few of them get a second chance.

Sethro is a good person, I've dealt with him on several occasions and I've never had any problems with him. I always see him on helping out his town mates or helping out someone else, but he did cheat and should be punished. Maybe a ban is a bit too far, do what you done to Cydonia, make him repay the diamonds (or go into debt) and put him on thin ice.

You should of reported the person the moment he told you he has x-ray, you know how Woot is about people who cheat, very few of them get a second chance.

Sethro is a good person, I've dealt with him on several occasions and I've never had any problems with him. I always see him on helping out his town mates or helping out someone else, but he did cheat and should be punished. Maybe a ban is a bit too far, do what you done to Cydonia, make him repay the diamonds (or go into debt) and put him on thin ice.
cydonia got away because we turned fd in

Wooty just got on the server that I was on and unbanned the guy that had the x-ray and said that he's gonna delete my town!

Sounds like good. In any case, it's duplicity, and there needs to be some punishment. Gurw got banned for a lot less, so there needs to be some consequence.

So you asked him to use his x-ray mod to find diamonds for you. If that is the case then I have no sympathy for you.

My opinion: A crime has been committed under your orders, you should take full responsibility for it alongside whoever did the dirty work.

Back