• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I didn't do anything sonic! Please unbanned me!

Okay, I'm gonna tell you all what I did yesterday:

We were first digging a HUGE hole in the ground on his plot to bedrock and I asked,"Can I have some diamond for diamond armor?" Then he dug down about 20-30 blocks deep in the ground inside of the hole cause the hole was already about 35 blocks down and he found me diamond, so I asked,"Do you have x-ray?" And he said,"Maybe......" I said," Do you know how many people get banned for using x-ray?" Then he said,"Well, I only used x-ray cause people ignore me so much on this server that I got mad so I downloaded x-ray." Then he asked if I wanted to find more diamond and that was when I got sucked in.

Sethro, I visited your town a while back. I think your a cool guy in all honesty.

Sure, you can be annoying sometimes, but you always managed to redeem yourself. However, what you did was wrong. What you have done for your city is wrong.

However, maybe Woot could do for you what he did for Cydonia. He unbans you, but your city goes in to extreme debt (MASSIVE debt for two x-ray hackers).

Maybe you should ask him about it, and stop spamming your own ban appeal.

From what I've read, and heard from other players, sethro isn't a bad guy. Although he does not use correct grammar and may make idiotic decisions at times like these, he isn't too bad. He is a bit like the guests that get stuck in a 1x1 hole in classic, unlike the actual bad guys that destroy houses and get away with it when history is deleted. I say he should be unbanned and has to return all diamonds. If not just put the town in massive debt as Xraptor has said.

Sethro, I visited your town a while back. I think your a cool guy in all honesty.

Sure, you can be annoying sometimes, but you always managed to redeem yourself. However, what you did was wrong. What you have done for your city is wrong.

However, maybe Woot could do for you what he did for Cydonia. He unbans you, but your city goes in to extreme debt (MASSIVE debt for two x-ray hackers). What do you mean? Will my town go bankrupt?

Maybe you should ask him about it, and stop spamming your own ban appeal.

What ever you all say Wooty will ignore cause he hates me! He came on a server that I was on and we talked and now he's denying it!
Woot does not hate you. He is just always VERY busy, and he tries keeping everything fair. He has the qualities of a good MineCraft administrator. He does not favour over people when it comes to discipline.

I only owe a little less than 1000 and I will give the wrest of the money back to woot when I sold the diamonds if he lets me back in. Are either of you playing minecrfat right now?
Cause if one of you are can yall type: /resident Pingo2123? And see if he still lives in EagleEyeCity please?

While sethro34 is completely and utterly wrong in using X-ray, and I'm not questioning Wooty's decision, I would just like to point out that I can think of a few ways to legitimately get that kind of log: finding them beforehand, and waiting to get a fortune pick before mining them. Though that would be very unlikely, and for me at least, would give an obvious visual pattern (the horizontal mining I do leaves an Air-Stone-Stone-Air-Stone-Stone-… pattern).

I'm sorry but what now? And I'm in timeout now. Soooooo.... all i do now is wait.
Just defending myself, as my mining technique has the possibility to produce a similar log (though I think I'll change it to prevent making such a log).

WAIT! So you are saying that I have stolen from my OWN town?
You misunderstand me. When I said stealing from the land, I was referring to the fact you gained those diamonds unfairly. I was also assuming that you hadn't yet had a chance to use that "stolen" money to buy more land for your town, as that would give you an unfair advantage. Were you to have done that, I think the land should be given back to the wilderness until you can purchase it fair and square. If you are unbanned, you should at least be in the hole 1:1 to the diamonds you mined with the aid of xray.

You misunderstand me. When I said stealing from the land, I was referring to the fact you gained those diamonds unfairly. I was also assuming that you hadn't yet had a chance to use that "stolen" money to buy more land for your town, as that would give you an unfair advantage. Were you to have done that, I think the land should be given back to the wilderness until you can purchase it fair and square. If you are unbanned, you should at least be in the hole 1:1 to the diamonds you mined with the aid of xray.
Okay here is what I am going todo: When I get unbanned I am going to return all of the money that I got when I sold the diamonds and let him keep all of the money and I will only owe him a $878.00 more cause I gave spent $128.00 on bread and I gave $750.00 to another town and I got enough diamondsthat I got fairly way before time and I haven't spent any money on the town yet.

seth will u be coming back? peeps and mightycow and alot of other people where banned because sonic
said they had alt accounts with you

seth will u be coming back? peeps and mightycow and alot of other people where banned because sonic
said they had alt accounts with you
I'll be coming back soon so will they too. When relaxingbedo gets on tell him that I said that he is incharge while I'm gone. And Pingo2123 is relaxingbedo's assistant and you are Pingo2123's assistant. To: Doctah_Mayhem

Back