• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I didn't do anything sonic! Please unbanned me!

I asked if I could have some diamonds and he said that we could use his x-ray!
You've missed the point! By using an x-ray, you have broken the rules. By using an x-ray with someone else, you have broken the rules. By lying about it, you have broken the rules.

But I think it is was wrong to hunt me down while i was with my friends and say that he was gonna delete my city and unbann the person who owned the x-ray thing.

But I think it is was wrong to hunt me down while i was with my friends and say that he was gonna delete my city and unbann the person who owned the x-ray thing.
Not my problem. Take it up with Woot. However, it seems fair to me. The rules are clear, and ou have broken them. Then you have lied about it. What do you expect him to do?

Sethro has been very involved with survival multiplayer. He owns a large town and is only ever slightly annoying at best. This doesn't make up for the use of hacks. I have notice woot that you have unbanned other members that have been very involved with survival, if you wish to give him another chance that is up to you. If you were to unban him you should just drain his diamonds, and his bank as to force him to truly regain his money. Maybe even force him to return to sign island again. But if he stays banned then so be it. You break the rules and you must suffer the consequences. If you hack then at least be secret about it I mean really, 200 diamonds in less than an hour?

Thankyou Wooty for coming back on the server and apolagising! And can someone tell the people in EagleEyeCity to stay in town and don't leave casue hopefully I'll be back soon! :)

Sethro has been very involved with survival multiplayer. He owns a large town and is only ever slightly annoying at best. This doesn't make up for the use of hacks. I have notice woot that you have unbanned other members that have been very involved with survival, if you wish to give him another chance that is up to you. If you were to unban him you should just drain his diamonds, and his bank as to force him to truly regain his money. Maybe even force him to return to sign island again. But if he stays banned then so be it. You break the rules and you must suffer the consequences. If you hack then at least be secret about it I mean really, 200 diamonds in less than an hour?
Thanks bbgunshot! :)

Sonic and I talked and he's actually a pretty cool guy! I learned a lot of nw things about Team9000 + Wooty and I am still with you all! I will miss you all! Have fun! :)

Sonic and I talked and he's actually a pretty cool guy! I learned a lot of nw things about Team9000 + Wooty and I am still with you all! I will miss you all! Have fun! :)

I'm not sure what exactly you're pulling here, but we haven't talked at all. I haven't joined any servers aside from Team9000 tonight, I didn't say anything about removing your town or unbanning evilscaught, I didn't appologize, and we didn't talk afterward.

I ordered a pizza, ate it, and watched TMNT 2. That's it.

It sounds to me like you're playing on a server with name verification disabled, and someone was impersonating me. Be careful out there.

This message was deleted from this thread about an hour ago, but I am re-posting it publicly as additional evidence. I have not verified the name or user.

MqHOb.png

In all honesty, I can't say I approve of the idea you getting banned, but I can't say I approve of you getting unbanned. What you did was not only against the rules, but the fact that you lied about it made things worse. If you had been honest the entire time, you might have been unbanned next to instantly. Instead, you chose to lie to attempt to save yourself. However, you also lied in order to save your town, and the people who live in it. That shows some merit, and possibly evidence to prove that you know what you did was wrong. I'd say you'll likely be treading on thin ice for quite some time if you do get unbanned.

So basically sethro34 and his friend were going around with xray gathering diamonds (atleast his friend was mining to the diamonds and sethro34 was gathering the diamonds.) Firstly, would match up the timing on the logs to put together the scenario of the friend helping to find the diamonds. Secondly, if it matches up with location then keep evilscaught banned, as far as sethro34, ya shoulda known that wrongdoing is always caught and you will not get away with cheating. I could see unbanning seth after a couple months (or a year), keep a close eye on logs, and take away the diamonds as well as a substantial amount from the town fund as penalty for his actions, but that's up to woot to handle this situation.

Course it sucks that that's a couple hundred diamond ore that others won't be able to gather...

And don't try to bypass bans for any reason, best to let other people in your town know your banned via the forum or mumble and inform them to put up the sign...

So basically sethro34 and his friend were going around with xray gathering diamonds (atleast his friend was mining to the diamonds and sethro34 was gathering the diamonds.) Firstly, would match up the timing on the logs to put together the scenario of the friend helping to find the diamonds. Secondly, if it matches up with location then keep evilscaught banned, as far as sethro34, ya shoulda known that wrongdoing is always caught and you will not get away with cheating. I could see unbanning seth after a couple months and keep a close eye on logs, but that's up to woot to handle this situation.

Course it sucks that that's a couple hundred diamond ore that others won't be able to gather...

I have a feeling seth already has another server he's playing on.

What you did was indeed against the rules, and was a bit...thoughtless. Did you think you could mine so many diamonds in such a short amount of time? @_o That being said, I don't think I mind so much, especially since that money wasn't used (I assume) to gain more land or anything. The decision is up to Woot, but if you are unbanned, I think it'd be best if you were in the negative for a long while. Maybe even more than you stole unfairly from the land. Cut down a tree, plant 2 saplings philosophy.

sethro34 seems to be an active member of the community, but quite a bit of that activity attracts negative attention. I hope that if he's banned for a while, during his absence he might think about the decisions he's made and how he could make better ones upon his return to the server.

Sonic, you got on my server twice and said that you were gonna delete my town and unban evilscaught. Then 10 minutes later you came back on and apolagised and the dudes name was "Wooty"
So now you say thats not you?

What you did was indeed against the rules, and was a bit...thoughtless. Did you think you could mine so many diamonds in such a short amount of time? @_o That being said, I don't think I mind so much, especially since that money wasn't used (I assume) to gain more land or anything. The decision is up to Woot, but if you are unbanned, I think it'd be best if you were in the negative for a long while. Maybe even more than you stole unfairly from the land. Cut down a tree, plant 2 saplings philosophy.
WAIT! So you are saying that I have stolen from my OWN town?

And the server that I have been playing on isn't that good at all! It has no commands, PvP is on, and it's on peaceful!

Back