• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Important Changes Coming to T9k Minecraft

Is the new Minecraft Premium server going to implement "The Seed" platform from Sword Art Online? ;D

Thanks for doing the creative server, This is a good way to implement it.

@Ustulo It is a "System" from the Sword Art Online books that allows a avatar to exist in multiple worlds. I can't explain more than that without spoiling the first 4 volumes or First 2 Arcs / Seasons of the Anime.

@Chris That makes sense, although I'm not sure if everyone would understand the reference.

An idea for the Survival/Chaos world is to Copy the Creative World every 2 weeks when the wipes occur. This will make it more like a Adventure/Survival/Chaos world and will make it easer to Automate the wipes. This will also encourage doing creative builds with function because you can use the functions if you find a city. As far as the OP problem of doing that since you are not going to enforce grief in Survival/Chaos so this adds the sabotage aspect to Survival/Chaos.

I don't know about PVP, iv been in meany servers and peopledont make any friends there, and im alittle upsite that thers no spawn. anyways,i say PVP shuld be avalibul to thoswho has been in the server for at least 5 months (hop its notto long), and people who know the ruls.

@CHISTO due to how PVP will not cross the entire world, we will still be friendly to one another. Most battles, I guess, will be pretty friendly. That five month thing is a tad ridiculous.

nooooooooo I don't like this! this is bad! :( lets make ANOTHER patision to go agenst it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

@Diemundz It's also nice to leave a little sign, saying something to your future self :)

@Luke, maybe if you offered an actual intelligent argument instead of just saying "This is bad" and spamming o's, someone would make a petition and maybe actual listen to you. But personally this idea will get me back on the server.

Back