Yogscast Permanetly Banned from Minecon

All of a sudden I realize how the Yogscast guys are big dicks.

qsix9r.png

What a bunch of pricks. They would have gotten banned from here too. Despite of who they are. Time to unsubscribe...

Now, now, let's hear both sides of the argument. Not saying Notch is lying or exaggerating, but we should probably let the Yogscast make a statement as well.

TheNinjaDavid said:
They tell kids to buy Minecraft with their parents creditcard one episode I think

So? That still isn't as bad as telling kids to go shoot up their school. Anyways, noone should take yogscast seriously, since they're just stupid people who do stupid things.

Whats this? Someone famous is being an asshole over popularity? Where have I heard this?
*plays slideshow of every cheese movie from the 80s-present and every actor from 80s-present and every famous youtuber*

Whats this? Someone famous is being an asshole over popularity? Where have I heard this?
*plays slideshow of every cheese movie from the 80s-present and every actor from 80s-present and every famous youtuber*
Hey now, not everybody that is famous is an asshole. Take the youtuber Kevjumba for example, he has a whole separate channel where every single view donates to charity.

Hey now, not everybody that is famous is an asshole. Take the youtuber Kevjumba for example, he has a whole separate channel where every single view donates to charity.
Where is this man so I can tell him how awesome he is.

Back