Yogscast Permanetly Banned from Minecon

Guys... You're completely wrong. And vorsprung, we all know your the best :p
But Rsmv is just.... awesome... He just rsmv like that.

These FAQ's from their Youtube Channel are so fucking gay, from what i read there, it is easy to conclude how Lame these people are in real life.

CAN I JOIN THE SHADOW OF ISRAPHEL CREW?:
Sorry, but no. We are already a large community of friends and don't need additional people.

CAN I JOIN YOUR MINECRAFT SERVER?:
Short answer: No. However, we're also looking into releasing the final world as an adventure map.

WILL YOU PLAY MY MAP OR JOIN MY SERVER:
No, sorry. We don't have the time, and we only play very popular well known maps from the Minecraft forums.

CAN I ASK YOU FOR TECH SUPPORT ABOUT ANY GAMES YOU PLAY?:
No. Any messages about setting up servers, getting games working and other pieces of technical support can be found at the relevant game's official forum.

Basically the answer is NO, gtfo, thanks for making us money idiots.

Idiots. Sad to see their Subs go up.

Vorsprung, we all know your the best :p
I pride myself on myself.png

I have fount the easiest and most compact way of writing the FAQ for the Yogscast channel page. Trust me I'm a good writer, I generally ace all of the exams and stuff like that, I'm at the top of my class, and last year I worked as an editor for my town newsletter.

I believe that this would be the simplest and most concise way of answering alll quesries and/or requests to the Yogscast:

These FAQ's from their Youtube Channel are so fucking gay...

FAQ:

Q: Can I---
A: HELL NO.

I've actually always hated the Yogscast, their jokes aren't even funny, they aren't entertaining to watch, I've seen much, much better..

Their Website:Update: 22.11.2011 - 10:21 GMT+1 - Dyneslott
Things are taking a bit longer then expected.
THEIR SITE IS DOWN for now.

I have fount the easiest and most compact way of writing the FAQ for the Yogscast channel page. Trust me I'm a good writer, I generally ace all of the exams and stuff like that, I'm at the top of my class, and last year I worked as an editor for my town newsletter.

I believe that this would be the simplest and most concise way of answering alll quesries and/or requests to the Yogscast:

Well said.

These FAQ's from their Youtube Channel are so fucking gay, from what i read there, it is easy to conclude how Lame these people are in real life.

Sorry, but no. We are already a large community of friends and don't need additional people.

Short answer: No. However, we're also looking into releasing the final world as an adventure map.

No, sorry. We don't have the time, and we only play very popular well known maps from the Minecraft forums.

No. Any messages about setting up servers, getting games working and other pieces of technical support can be found at the relevant game's official forum.

Basically the answer is NO, gtfo, thanks for making us money idiots.

Idiots. Sad to see their Subs go up.
However, I would like to point out that they are active in their community, take maps such as the olympics spoof, and give publicity to people like Vech. Also, I remember in the older days, they would get spammed to hell with stupid questions like "why did my screen go black?" and other filth as such.

On a different note, it would be interesting to see rsmv2you's post and like count without Downed_Foes, and the MLP:FiM thread. Without a like and post farm, and a fanboy, he'd be down really far.

However, I would like to point out that they are active in their community, take maps such as the olympics spoof, and give publicity to people like Vech. Also, I remember in the older days, they would get spammed to hell with stupid questions like "why did my screen go black?" and other filth as such.

On a different note, it would be interesting to see rsmv2you's post and like count without Downed_Foes, and the MLP:FiM thread. Without a like and post farm, and a fanboy, he'd be down really far.

I do agree that they might have taken requests for mods and stuff in the past, and I understand that they would want to reduce spam from the fans.

But the way I see it, the FAQ right now sounds too damn dismissive. They might as well put down that stupid joke I wrote up there :D. They could have at least come up with some official sounding gibberish like "While we may not be taking applications for being in Shadow of Israphael, we do look forward to having guests in our show in the far future...." or something like that, not simply a "No."

About the rsmv thing, Downed_Foes is only one person, rsmv has nearly 1.5k likes. You are giving him far too much credit lol... although this
Not trying to creep you out.
but all in all, I think your awesome.

But Rsmv is just.... awesome... He just rsmv like that.
is somewhat weird, I wonder if he's even trolling.

Last thing, the MLP thread isn't exactly a like farm, its a PONY farm :p

There is absolutely nothing wrong with those answers. They can't cater to everyone, I also see no rudeness in their answers. They don't have time, fair enough. And tech support? They are really asking yogscast? They need to ask google.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with those answers. They can't cater to everyone, I see no rudeness in their answers. They don't have time, fair enough. And tech support? They are really asking yogscast? They need to ask google.

I was saying, what's the point of their answers, could have just wrote what Katphis said.

FAQ:

I was saying, what's the point of their answers, could have just wrote what Katphis said.

FAQ:

yes I saw what Katphis said. The point is to explain why the answer is no.

They are community of friends (not random people on the internet), makes sense they don't want random people on their server, but they will try to release the final world. They don't have time to play random people's maps or servers because they need to get to the famous ones that more people want to see. And it's yogscast, not yogstechsupport. Google is awesome. This is all perfectly fine.

not "HELL NO"

yes I saw what Katphis said. The point is to explain why the answer is no.

They are community of friends (not random people on the internet), makes sense they don't want random people on their server, but they will try to release the final world. They don't have time to play random people's maps or servers because they need to get to the famous ones that more people want to see. And it's yogscast, not yogstechsupport. Google is awesome. This is all perfectly fine.

not "HELL NO"

Yet they make tons of money of their "not important fans", thanks to being partnered with Youtube. 1.2m Subs, money per viewer. DAYUM, and they don't have time to talk to fans. Shit really. Even Notch talks to fans, I beleive he is far more busy then them, playing a game. he actually works.

Yet they make tons of money of their "not important fans", thanks to being partnered with Youtube. 1.2m Subs, money per viewer. DAYUM, and they don't have time to talk to fans. Shit really. Even Notch talks to fans, I beleive he is far more busy then them, playing a game. he actually works.

You can be a fan of something, that does not entitle you to be included in some way in the content. The FAQ you posted does not suggest they don't talk to their fans, they just don't include them in the content, because then everyone is going to want to be included.

Back