Yogscast Permanetly Banned from Minecon

Personally, they seemed like really nice people, as me and my friend from sweden love the yogscast. He actually ran up and hugged lewis, and he said "hey simon look at this :)" They talked and he said they were really nice, and they both signed his shirt.
Mabye they were under the influence of alcohol?

I will wait until i get the full story to choose sides, but dude telling a kid "f you" is unacceptable whether your famous or not

Downed_Foes said:
You HAVE to see the milk song then...

You heard me
untitle.JPG

I don't plan on unsubscribing. You do realize that the yogscast isn't just Simon and Lewis right? It could have been anyone. That doesn't mean it is acceptable, unfortunate mostly.

I don't plan on unsubscribing. You do realize that the yogscast isn't just Simon and Lewis right? It could have been anyone. That doesn't mean it is acceptable, unfortunate mostly.
Well, theres only hannah, simon, and lewis on the yogscast...

Well, theres only hannah, simon, and lewis on the yogscast...
No. They have said in their videos that behind the sense people help wit the development of "shadow of israphel" and other yogscast doings otherwise their reactions wouldn't be completely genuine. All the characters in their series are actors.

Personally, they seemed like really nice people, as me and my friend from sweden love the yogscast. He actually ran up and hugged lewis, and he said "hey simon look at this :)" They talked and he said they were really nice, and they both signed his shirt.
Then again, you seemed to think posting comments about raping prepubescent girls was acceptable and funny.

Then again, you seemed to think posting comments about raping prepubescent girls was acceptable and funny.

Umm... When?
No. They have said in their videos that behind the sense people help wit the development of "shadow of israphel" and other yogscast doings otherwise their reactions wouldn't be completely genuine. All the characters in their series are actors.
Yes, they are part of the yogscast, but there identities are anonymous, as they would like to keep anonymity.

I for one, unsubscribed from them, I never found their series to be entertaining, in all honesty, all they do is run around like noobs, laugh hysterically and never get anything done.

Do you really think Notch would say something like this if it wasn't true? We all know how he is, being the maker of Minecraft, it would be quite a decision to try and diss two of the biggest Minecraft casters. The thing is, that he can't afford to have parents viewing Minecraft in a negative matter just because two people were acting unacceptably in Minecon.

If these guys actually think they are the face of Minecraft, then god help us all when the media and news make a report about this game we all love. Imagine how the kid must have felt, his parents let him go all the way to Minecon with a purchased ticket, and one of the things he brings back is a shirt with a roughly written "Fuck you".

Parent's logic:

Minecraft=Fuck you=BAD!!!

@_o
You don't remember.
Oh, lets not go through that again....
Umm... When?

Yes, they are part of the yogscast, but there identities are anonymous, as they would like to keep anonymity.
hes reffering to the argument you got with someone on a another board on some website where it was a pokemon fight and the conversation involved rape, underage sex, a little girl getting pregnant and then killing the girl and something about a snorlax.

hes reffering to the argument you got with someone on a another board on some website where it was a pokemon fight and the conversation involved rape, underage sex, a little girl getting pregnant and then killing the girl and something about a snorlax.
:megusta:

Oh, lets not go through that again....

I remember that... It was on omegle. They were my early days of teh interwebz, and I know nothing about bronies, troll's, and anonymous. Oh, and I didn't even know half of what he was saying... Oh, and most importantly, I didn't know who Rsmv2you is <3

I remember that... It was on omegle. They were my early days of teh interwebz, and I know nothing about bronies, troll's, and anonymous. Oh, and I didn't even know half of what he was saying... Oh, and most importantly, I didn't know who Rsmv2you is <3
Why are you a Rsmv fanboy?
Eurgh.

^THIS, I think what he is trying to do is get himself respected by one of our highest posting members, although he is going about it all wrong.
It's called 'like farming', and it seems to be going both ways.

Back