• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Petition against wipes every 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... A 'possible' permanent, you ain't sure are ya? Ya said 'possible', you don't know for sure, you're guessin, and I ain't gonna spell stuff endin with 'ing' right, because I right it like I'd say it, so if ya want at least a ' at the end of it, it might make ya happy, I don't know, no idea... I DID read Wooty's comment, and I understand it
Then you understand you are starting to sound really rude right?

-_- Everyone who's ever replied to my posts except for friends get on my nerves, I'm just defendin myself
You have a thin skin and you're illiterate.

You're also rude and you don't know what you're talking about.

There is no excuse to type like you sound. You may speak in a Southern drawl (if you are indeed from that neck of the woods, as your demeanor and title seem to show), but there's no need to show it.

I mean, I don't type like I sound.

BEECAURSE THAYT WOULDE BE QWITE ANNOYEN EH MAYTE

You're making a fuss over nothing and then turning it into a personal thing,
And then when it's becoming a personal thing
(Because you made it that)
You can't handle it.
What's the big deal man?

It's a wipe, get over it.

My English does. Write*

BxSWP.png

I say we all stop bashing each other. With communities as large as this one, there are bound to be people who dislike each other. Shit happens. If it is really so hard to just not read any post that a certain individual writes, than ignore him and be done with the problem.

Our community does not dictate what levels of intelligence or what personalities are allowed to have a say or participate on our servers. If rules are broken, that is the only reason an individual should be removed from the community. The website is public as are the servers. That is just the way it is.

I know I do not always hold true to what I am saying now because I do not have perfect restraint and can get carried away, but this is how I believe we all should be.

And let's be completely honest here, nothing anyone is saying on this thread will have any impact on the future of the server. The plan has been finalized at this point and I think we all have to suck it up and live on.

The team9000 survival server is not life. Move the fuck on. Get over it. There is no better lesson to learn in life. If you want to use team9000 to enjoy yourself, then play some games and have fun, because there are TONS of opportunities to do so. Go find a different game or a different server and learn to let go. Most importantly, learn to try to please everyone you meet, no matter how much they piss you the fuck off with their stupidity or weird habits. You will get further in life this way and will create a lot more opportunity for yourself.

I just moved into a college dorm with two new roommates. I went out of my way to not disrupt their current living style, and while falling asleep the first night, I overheard one of my roommates say to the other, "wow he is so easy to live with. I am in love with our new roommate already." These are simple lessons for navigating life. Far too many people in the world have forgotten how to be polite and suck it up. It takes a huge amount to get me pissed. I have made myself into an extremely easy going person. I have incredibly strong opinions of just about everyone, and I am not afraid to voice them. I just have very good self control. These forums have gotten out of hand in my opinion with hate and unwarranted disrespect. You are not priviledged to like every person you meet. Just be be discreet with what you say and try to add useful opinions and subject matter to conversations.

I say we all stop bashing each other. With communities as large as this one, there are bound to be people who dislike each other. Shit happens. If it is really so hard to just not read any post that a certain individual writes, than ignore him and be done with the problem.

Our community does not dictate what levels of intelligence or what personalities are allowed to have a say or participate on our servers. If rules are broken, that is the only reason an individual should be removed from the community. The website is public as are the servers. That is just the way it is.

I know I do not always hold true to what I am saying now because I do not have perfect restraint and can get carried away, but this is how I believe we all should be.

And let's be completely honest here, nothing anyone is saying on this thread will have any impact on the future of the server. The plan has been finalized at this point and I think we all have to suck it up and live on.

The team9000 survival server is not life. Move the fuck on. Get over it. There is no better lesson to learn in life. If you want to use team9000 to enjoy yourself, then play some games and have fun, because there are TONS of opportunities to do so. Go find a different game or a different server and learn to let go. Most importantly, learn to try to please everyone you meet, no matter how much they piss you the fuck off with their stupidity or weird habits. You will get further in life this way and will create a lot more opportunity for yourself.

I just moved into a college dorm with two new roommates. I went out of my way to not disrupt their current living style, and while falling asleep the first night, I overheard one of my roommates say to the other, "wow he is so easy to live with. I am in love with our new roommate already." These are simple lessons for navigating life. Far too many people in the world have forgotten how to be polite and suck it up. It takes a huge amount to get me pissed. I have made myself into an extremely easy going person. I have incredibly strong opinions of just about everyone, and I am not afraid to voice them. I just have very good self control. These forums have gotten out of hand in my opinion with hate and unwarranted disrespect. You are not priviledged to like every person you meet. Just be be discreet with what you say and try to add useful opinions and subject matter to conversations.
You ruin my fun.

Just FYI... this thread is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read.

If it keeps going like this I can cancel my cable subscription.
It really is the best entertainment value I've had for a long time.

Care for some popcorn?

I'm sorry guys I don't want to be the party pooper ( haha.... party pooper) sadly I have a heart and agree with stratadon. I think we are all going over broad here since everything start nicely and polite and now were all acting like 12 year old. we should be a little careful what we say including myself too. yes i know, its really funny but we should show a little more respect and not get carry away. by the way startadon, when i was in college last year. it didn't work out for me until a moved rooms. first few weeks i found all my cloths super glued to my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back